Vicks Nyquil Severe Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief Liquid, Berry, 8 fl oz uploaded by Maria C.

BY VICKS

New Fights More Symptoms than NyQuil Cold Flu Acetaminophen, Phenylephrine HCl, Doxylamine Succinate, Dextromethorphan HBr Headache, Fever, Sore Throat, Minor Aches Pains 2 Nasal Sinus Congestion Sinus Pressure 3 Sneezing, Runny Nose, Cough 4 Max Strength Berry Flavor see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Adrie M.
This always puts me to sleep when I have the flu, I am stopped up or whatever sickness that normally keeps me up! It's great when you really need to sleep, but can't because of a stomach bug, etc. we all know how a horrid cough can keep us up for hours, but when we are finally knocked out, it's so peaceful lol.
Kelsey J.
Knocks me right out and suppresses my cough!! Great product for flu and cold season. It helps with all of my symptoms and helps me get a good nights sleep. I purchased it at dollar general and I will purchase it again.
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Me gusta lo bueno y lo efectivo que es comprarlo es asegurarte que te va ayudar
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Each time I get a flu this is what I end up buying when everything else fails. It's the only one that can make me feel better.