Vicks NyQuil Severe Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief Berry Flavor uploaded by Nancy C.Vicks NyQuil Severe Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief Berry Flavor uploaded by Alexys R.

BY VICKS #80 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Vicks® NyQuil® Severe Cold & Flu Berry Flavor Nighttime Relief.

Severe.

Max strength.

Acetaminophen, phenylephrine, HCl, doxylamine succinate, dextromethorphan HBr.

Headache, fever, sore throat, minor aches & pains.

Nasal/sinus congestion & sinus pressure.

Sneezing, runny nose.

Cough.

Berry flavor. see more...

Nancy C.
Nancy C.
This is by far the best medicine you can take when your sick. Vicks NyQuil makes going to sleep while your sick easier. It is very effective it clears your nose and helps with the aches and pains. Overall I'm satisfied with this product and I recommend it.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Hamburg, AR
The Berry flavored NyQuil has a better taste than the original flavor. Much more bareable to drink than it use to be.
Jamie B.
This is the best. My god I look forward to getting sick because I will buy a bottle of this and get the good sleep.
Esther K.
Esther K.
Arcadia, CA
Vicks Nyquil SEVERE Cold & Flu Relief is the best! I am constantly sick but I can always rely on Vicks SEVERE to get me through. I would actually get the larger one (compared to this 12 fl oz one), but that is up to you. The liquid version is definitely more effective than the tablet version, although it does taste disgusting. But it's worth it!
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
I'm sick right now as I type this and this is the only thing allowing me to function. It treats almost every symptom. The coughing, fever, congestion and everything else. Plus it does help you sleep when you need to.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
This product is a life saver! I was recently sick with cough and congestion and have this at night was super effective. I can go to bed peacefully without waking up because of all the coughing. It helped so much.
Newton, NC
When a bad cold comes on, the worst part is sleepless nights spent up all night coughing and blowing your nose. Thanks NyQuil. When the Flu comes, I grab my NyQuil and I am off to sleep.
Rebecca💜 T.
Rebecca💜 T.
New York
I recommend it for anyone who has a terrible cold but unless it's anything like the flu I don't think you should be taking it it's pretty strong also maybe check with your doctor first
Christina L.
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
After two days of using this product I was completely back to myself and The Taste is way better than the Cherry.
Charis A.
Charis A.
This product makes sleeping so much easier. Clears my runny nose and helps my throat feel better if it was sore. I definitely recommend this for people who can't sleep because they are sneezing too much.
Newton, NC
Does anyone have a great alternative to Nyquil?
Jamie B.
Has anyone tried this with sprite