BY VICKS #55 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Vicks® NyQuil® Severe Cold & Flu Berry Flavor Nighttime Relief.

Severe.

Max strength.

Acetaminophen, phenylephrine, HCl, doxylamine succinate, dextromethorphan HBr.

Headache, fever, sore throat, minor aches & pains.

Nasal/sinus congestion & sinus pressure.

Sneezing, runny nose.

Cough.

Berry flavor. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
This stuff has always been my GO TO medicine when I get sick! Fast relief and doesn’t taste bad either. I’m on day 3 of my cold and it feels like I’m almost back to normal. Relieves cough and helps me sleep away my cold.
Esther K.
Arcadia, CA
Vicks Nyquil SEVERE Cold & Flu Relief is the best! I am constantly sick but I can always rely on Vicks SEVERE to get me through. I would actually get the larger one (compared to this 12 fl oz one), but that is up to you. The liquid version is definitely more effective than the tablet version, although it does taste disgusting. But it's worth it!
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
This is seriously the best cold medicine around! The berry flavor is much better than the original flavor. It works great and I get the best nights sleep while I am sick when taking this medicine.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
When a bad cold comes on, the worst part is sleepless nights spent up all night coughing and blowing your nose. Thanks NyQuil. When the Flu comes, I grab my NyQuil and I am off to sleep.
Lisa Z.
I just recently purchased this product and although it doesn't get rid of my symptoms, it helps me sleep all through the night when I feel sick. I find it almost unbearable to sleep at night when I'm feeling sick and with this product, I can have a good night's sleep. I usually take the recommend dosage if I'm feeling very sick and if I'm not feeling as sick, I'll take half of the recommended dosage. I usually take it at night but you can take it during the day as well. Just be aware that it may make you drowsy so I wouldn't recommend taking it if you're going to be driving or operating any kind of machinery.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
I'm sick right now as I type this and this is the only thing allowing me to function. It treats almost every symptom. The coughing, fever, congestion and everything else. Plus it does help you sleep when you need to.
Rebecca💜 T.
New York
I recommend it for anyone who has a terrible cold but unless it's anything like the flu I don't think you should be taking it it's pretty strong also maybe check with your doctor first
Jessica F.
This product is a life saver! I was recently sick with cough and congestion and have this at night was super effective. I can go to bed peacefully without waking up because of all the coughing. It helped so much.
Ashlee S.
This works wonders. I have had a pretty bad cold and trouble sleeping throughout the night and I took this and felt mostly better the next morning. I was very behind on sleep and this definitely helped (normally was sleeping 5ish hours, this brought me closer to 10). Obviously wouldn't recommend as a sleep aid, just for cold/flu but it does help you get to sleep!
Nancy C.
This is by far the best medicine you can take when your sick. Vicks NyQuil makes going to sleep while your sick easier. It is very effective it clears your nose and helps with the aches and pains. Overall I'm satisfied with this product and I recommend it.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Does anyone have a great alternative to Nyquil?
Jamie B.
Has anyone tried this with sprite