Vicks NyQuil Severe Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief Berry Flavor uploaded by Nancy C.Vicks NyQuil Severe Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief Berry Flavor uploaded by Alexys R.

BY VICKS #82 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Vicks® NyQuil® Severe Cold & Flu Berry Flavor Nighttime Relief.

Severe.

Max strength.

Acetaminophen, phenylephrine, HCl, doxylamine succinate, dextromethorphan HBr.

Headache, fever, sore throat, minor aches & pains.

Nasal/sinus congestion & sinus pressure.

Sneezing, runny nose.

Cough.

Berry flavor. see more...

Nancy C.
Nancy C.
This is by far the best medicine you can take when your sick. Vicks NyQuil makes going to sleep while your sick easier. It is very effective it clears your nose and helps with the aches and pains. Overall I'm satisfied with this product and I recommend it.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Hamburg, AR
The Berry flavored NyQuil has a better taste than the original flavor. Much more bareable to drink than it use to be.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
This is the best. My god I look forward to getting sick because I will buy a bottle of this and get the good sleep.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
This product is a life saver! I was recently sick with cough and congestion and have this at night was super effective. I can go to bed peacefully without waking up because of all the coughing. It helped so much.
Rebecca💜 T.
Rebecca💜 T.
New York
I recommend it for anyone who has a terrible cold but unless it's anything like the flu I don't think you should be taking it it's pretty strong also maybe check with your doctor first
Christina L.
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
After two days of using this product I was completely back to myself and The Taste is way better than the Cherry.
Charis A.
Charis A.
This product makes sleeping so much easier. Clears my runny nose and helps my throat feel better if it was sore. I definitely recommend this for people who can't sleep because they are sneezing too much.
Tania R.
Tania R.
Quick and effective! Does exactly what it says it will do! The only downfall is that it will make you very drowsy but it is nyquil after all
sravya b.
sravya b.
Madison, WI
It's so good for relieving cold and flu and throat irritation. it also lowers any fever or headache due to cold.
Alexys R.
Alexys R.
Rosemead, CA
This is by far my favorite medicine cuz it is the only medicine that helps me when I'm sick!