BY VICKS

Sophie C.
Does the job. I recently had a terrible cold and I kept coughing myself awake, so I turned to this stuff hoping it would help. It really did. It doesn't taste great, but I can't think of any medicine that does. Using this stuff, I slept the whole night like a baby. The only complaint I have is that I would always wake up feeling really groggy after using this, no matter how much sleep I got.
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
this is my go to over the counter medicine when a family member or i are sick. I always get mine at either Walmart or Walgreen's. Its not cheap but its not as bad as some medicine are. its definitely worth the money. I would for sure buy it again as i have before.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
This works wonders sometimes. I have to take the liquid kind instead of the gel capsules if I want to sleep. I don't like the cherry flavor because I hate everything cherry but it helps me sleep and feel better.
Jessica H.
I can always count on Nyquill to put me right to sleep, it always takes away my cough and helps me sleep through the night, and cherry is by far the best kind to get!
Brittany W.
Never had cherry but had NyQuil before and it work really good.