BY NYQUIL #3 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Turn to nyquil cold & flu nighttime relief liquid to relieve your cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose, and sneezing, so you can get the sleep you need. Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms including cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose and sneezing. Nyquil liquid is available in three flavors: original, cherry and vanilla cherry swirl. When using dayquil or nyquil products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing. Use as directed. Keep out of reach of... see more...

• Is it wrong to make cocktails with this2 Answers
  • Am I the only one who gets really drowsy from this ? 4 Answers
  • Does it work? And how drowsy does it make you feel? 3 Answers
Lisa B.
Saint Cloud, MN
Can't say enough good things about this cold and flu medicine. I deal with a lot of people at work and just recently caught a cold of some sort. NyQuil was absolutely amazing when it came time for bed. I cannot stand the taste so I usually chug water with it. But this knocked me out so well and allowed me to sleep through the whole night with no problems. Even when I'm not sick I typically wake up a few times at night, but with NyQuil I finally got a decent nights rest even whilst being ill.
Jai M.
Spring, TX
There is no way I can make it through cold an flu season without NyQuil! It is a must have in our home. I prefer the regular flavor while the rest of the family likes the cherry flavor. Whichever we have, it helps the symptoms clear up quickly. I cannot sleep with a stuffy nose. NyQuil helps me sleep at night, whether I have a stuffy nose, a bad cough, tight chest, whatever the cold symptom, I choose NyQuil, because I am guaranteed to get a good night's sleep and feel better the next day.
Lauline G.
Anytime you have a cold or flu-ilke symptoms, whatever it may be, this is the cure you need. I can always rely on NyQuil to help me feel better. I'm currently sick at the moment and I feel like if I take NyQuil for three straight consecutive nights, I am back to my old healthy self. It really is a miracle and I couldn't live without it especially since I get sick all of the time.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
This works wonders for anyone who has a cold & is having very hard time sleeping. Make sure you take an hour or two before you go to bed because this stuff will make you feel incredibly drowsy if you have to wake up early. Otherwise you'll get a great nights sleep & the coughing along with the stuffed nose will also calm down. Yes, I would purchase again.
Christina L.
Concord, CA
The only useful thing about this is that it contains a fever reducer and diphenhydramine (same active ingredient in Benadryl that makes you drowsy). It contains so much unnecessary ingredients. The artificial dyes and sugars added alone do not attribute to helping deter a cold. I opt for liquid medicines that contain honey or are dye free.
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
This stuff really helps when you're coughing at night and can't sleep! It doesn't have the best taste but sometimes you have to make sacrifices. I normally try to eat something small before taking this. It has cause my stomach to be upset sometimes. It does knock you out and it's great to be able to sleep soundly while you're sick!
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK
When I have the worst cold ever, this is a godsend. It honestly doesn't taste that bad, and while you're sleeping (because it WILL put you to sleep), it unclogs your sinuses and decongests you really well. The excess mucus will come right out of you when you wake up. Seriously, use it when you're at your sickest.
Daisy Y.
Ithaca, NY
This is one of the best cold medicines out there. With one dose I was able to sleep very comfortably without waking up throughout the night. The medicine is very affordable. I use it every fall and spring when I get sick the most often. I definitely will and have recommended it to others. #HalloweenEssentials
Maribel L.
Cicero, IL
This is the best medicine for colds... I use it every time I'm sick or getting sick or anyone in my family is sick I recommend it to them or give them some like my husband and my kids once they are old enough to drink it. It allows you to get some rest and you wake up feeling a whole lot better.
Ashley C.
I remember one evening I got fairly sick all of a sudden, a bad cold and was pregnant so my options were limited. I took half the dose and 30 minuets later I was out! This stuff is amazing! Not only does it help your cold but it aids your sleep so well! If you get sick you have to use this!
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
How does this compare to regular NyQuil?
Kristen S.
Does this really help a bad cough?
Melanie C.
Trenton, NJ
Am I the only one who gets really drowsy from this ?
Danny P.
Boston
Does it work? And how drowsy does it make you feel?
Jamie B.
Is it wrong to make cocktails with this