BY NYQUIL #4 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Turn to nyquil cold & flu nighttime relief liquid to relieve your cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose, and sneezing, so you can get the sleep you need. Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms including cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose and sneezing. Nyquil liquid is available in three flavors: original, cherry and vanilla cherry swirl. When using dayquil or nyquil products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing. Use as directed. Keep out of reach of... see more...

• Is it wrong to make cocktails with this2 Answers
  • Am I the only one who gets really drowsy from this ? 4 Answers
  • Does it work? And how drowsy does it make you feel? 3 Answers
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Original, Cherry more...
NyQuil is  something I always keep in my cabinent. It's a life saver for all those nasty winter cold and flu symptoms that come around. I hate that it costs so much a bottle, but there is a lot in it, an I get several uses out of it. It may not cure the illness but it makes the symptoms so much easier to deal with.
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
Like I've said in my other reviews Vicks is our family friend! Nyquil for bedtime is awesome! This stuff really helps with the cough and helping me get a good night sleep! I coughed for two nights in a row until i was able to get a bottle and that night i slept all night without coughing! LIFE SAVER! I buy mine from dollar general an it's worth every penny! I highly recommend this for everyone!! I'm going to buy over and over again!
Rori L.
ogden, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Original, Cherry more...
you need this if you are sick! this will save you from all the doctors bills or any of that. get some stay home and take this! it doesn't taste bad bu it is thick
Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
Review for: Original more...
never leave home for an overnight without NyQuil. Just cant beat it to sleep and fight a cold. It is my go to product for colds and a must have on hand at all times product.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
NyQuil is good stuff! It helps you sleep, especially when you are sick. It is a sleep aid and a cold & flu medicine combined. To me, NyQuil taste like licorice. It works quickly and helps you get that good night sleep. You can buy this basically anywhere. I highly recommend it!
samantha k.
Big Rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is honestly amazing. There have been times were i’ve randomly came across a cold or the flu and instantly feel terrible. But taking this while you’re sick before you go to bed is one of the best things. When you’re sick you tend to be restless, with this medicine you’re able to get sleep and reduce your symptoms within a maximum time of an hour
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
This helps alot. If i have the cold or flu and i use this 4 hours before bed it helps u sleep well at night and with in 2 days i fell so much better . You can buy it walmart and rite aid and i think almsot anywhere
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
This is my go to product.... when I am sick, in order to fall asleep I would drink a small cup of this and within 5 min I would be able to fall asleep even when I have a super clogged nose or a bad cough.
Baylee C.
Chester, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am one of those people who very rarely get sick with colds and flus but when I do it is long and treacherous. I will admire Nyquil for there cold and flu medication because it seems to be the absolute best in market. I tried many but none of them compare to Nyquil. It gets me up and better a lot quicker than any other medication I have tried. My one and only complaint is one I am sure many others have had, the taste. It is awful!! But you cant have it all in one so this will always be my go too for flu season.
Tiffany C.
Arnold, MD
I really didn't like NyQuil at all! I tried to give it a few shots but it just didn't work for me. It would knock me out, but then I just would wake up a few hours later and find myself wide awake and frustrated. After I would fall back to sleep, I would miss my alarm which isn't good when you're a student. Overall, I just didn't like this product, but I can see how it works for other people.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
How does this compare to regular NyQuil?
Kristen S.
Does this really help a bad cough?
Melanie C.
Trenton, NJ
Am I the only one who gets really drowsy from this ?
Danny P.
Boston
Does it work? And how drowsy does it make you feel?
Jamie B.
Is it wrong to make cocktails with this