Vicks Nyquil Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps uploaded by Shakira W.Vicks Nyquil Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps uploaded by Arwa M.

BY VICKS #10 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Turn to NyQuil Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps to relieve your cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose, and sneezing, so you can get the sleep you need. Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms including cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose and sneezing. NyQuil relieves your cold symptoms so you can sleep better. When using DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing. Use as directed. Keep out of reach of children. see more...

• Something I recommend for the flu? 1 Answers
  • Do you really stay asleep while sick using this?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to Sudafed? I hate having to get Sudafed fr...4 Answers
Maria L.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Review for: Vicks Nyquil Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps, 24 ea, Vicks Nyquil Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps, 16 ea
I like taking the Vicks Nyquil capsules instead of the liquid bottle. Its mess free and you dont get to taste the nasty medicine taste. These are usually the ones I buy when I feel that I'm starting to get sick. They work perfectly fine with me. You can find this product pretty much anywhere.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
Review for: Vicks Nyquil Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps, 16 ea
Fast acting staple in my household. It relieves hot and cold chills, body ache, aids in sleep, and congestion. This formula works and is worth every penny. Speeds up the cure for the common cold or flu in 3 Days.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
NyQuil is good stuff! It helps you sleep, especially when you are sick.
It is a sleep aid and a cold & flu medicine combined. It works quickly and helps you get that good night
sleep.These are the capsules, so they are quick release. You can buy this basically anywhere. I highly recommend it!
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Definitely knocks me out for sure. Great for getting some rest when you’re sick. Just be careful because you’ll be groggy and not want to wake up the next morning. I’d recommend this to a friend or family member who was sick and needed to rest up!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I would give this zero stars if I could. It didn't help me sleep, I was still awake all night in bed blowing my nose and now I'm so drowsy I feel like I have a hang over. It actually made me feel worse because now I'm drowsy and have a cold.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Anytime that you are under the weather, NyQuil is the only way to go. Being a teacher, I catch everything coming and going, therefore I need something that will work fast. I love NyQuil because it gets the job done!
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
If you don't like the taste of NyQuil, but you need the good effects, the LiquiCaps should do the job. The pills themselves are quite large, so if you're not used to swallowing pills that size, it might take you a while to get them down. I think they've got just as much power as NyQuil in liquid form, but the release time does depend more on how much you've eaten recently.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
This is almost a necessity for when you have a nasty cold and just need a good night's sleep to help yourself heal. I like that the caps are easy to take and to store, and the first night I take them it knocks me right out and a get a good, peaceful sleep. However, they don't seem to do very much for me the second night I take them so I only take them one night.
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
So much better than the liquid version. The caps are kind of big so if you have trouble swallowing capsules pass on these and stick with the liquid. These are a great alternative though because they don't have that strong Nyquil taste.
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My go-to product for flu symptom relief is between this and Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Cold and Cold & Flu Liquids, Day & Night, 12 fl oz. It makes me sleepy and usually I wake up feeling at least slightly better.
Natalie R.
Los Angeles, CA
How does this compare to Sudafed? I hate having to get Sudafed from the pharmacy.
Julie W.
Fredericton, NB
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you really stay asleep while sick using this?
Brenda R.
Calexico, CA
Something I recommend for the flu?
Melanie S.
Statesboro, GA
Is the positive effect of this medicine lessened if you take it over an extended period of time?