Vicks Nyquil Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps uploaded by Arwa M.Vicks Nyquil Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps uploaded by Shakira W.
3 colors available

BY VICKS #16 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Turn to NyQuil Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps to relieve your cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose, and sneezing, so you can get the sleep you need. Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms including cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose and sneezing. NyQuil relieves your cold symptoms so you can sleep better. When using DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing. Use as directed. Keep out of reach of children. see more...

• Something I recommend for the flu? 1 Answers
  • Do you really stay asleep while sick using this?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Sudafed? I hate having to get Sudafed from...3 Answers
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
These don't work nearly as well as the syrup version but they are a lot easier to get down. The pills are fairly large and take a while to kick in. Personally, I don't take these as much anymore because of the fact that they don't work as well. If you really can't bare the taste of the liquid version, this is a good alternative.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
I can't stand to take the liquid form of this medication so I was very excited when the liquid caps came out. Works fairly good at night to help the itchy sore throat that can keep me awake. I don't like that it contains acetaminophen - sometimes I'm not running fever and don't like to take things I don't need.
April W.
April W.
This really works! I love that it makes me tired,so I can actually go to sleep when I am really sick instead of staying up all night coughing.It works really fast,so that is a huge plus.The price is not bad because it works and that's all that matters.
Penny S.
Penny S.
Summerville, SC
These are the best for when I'm sick with a cold or flu. It makes me feel so much better, and it knocks me out so I sleep through the night.

I love the liquid capsules, they are easy to swallow.

These and the DayQuil are my go to when sick.
Tabathia G.
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
I love Nyquil. It will knock you out and give you the best sleep ever. Not even kidding. You can take it even if you're not sick. I do. They work really good. Just make sure you take them about 8 hours before you wake up.
Kariny R.
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
These don't work as well as the cough syrup does. It does help a little bit and it doesn't taste awful like the syrup, but I always feel better with the syrup. This works if it's the only thing you have at home.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Great medicine to help a cold and sinus issues. Also helps you get some sleep if symptoms have been keeping you awake. Little expensive. I often buy the generic. It works just as well for a better price.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Washington, PA
These work well for congestion and helps a lot for sleeping. The only issue I have with them is that the pill itself is very large and I have a hard time with them sometimes. But overall a good product.
Idalis F.
Idalis F.
Bonney Lake, WA
This is a great substitute if you hate the taste of the liquid version, which I do. It still does the job! I recommend this to anyone who does not like liquid medicine but still wants the same relief
Leslie n.
Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I take this and it definitely helps me sleep though out the night without any issues. It is suppose to help with body aches a well that comes with the flu and lower body temperature.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Los Angeles, CA
How does this compare to Sudafed? I hate having to get Sudafed from the pharmacy.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Hoschton, GA
Is the positive effect of this medicine lessened if you take it over an extended period of time?
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Calexico, CA
Something I recommend for the flu?
Julie W.
Julie W.
Fredericton , NB
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you really stay asleep while sick using this?