BY NYQUIL

Alcohol Free/ Antihistamine Free Acetaminophen - Aches, Fever Dextromethorphan - Cough Phenylephrine - Nasal Congestion ; Questions ? see more...

Ruthie R.
Mesa, AZ
Every time I take these when I'm under the weather they do a great job of knocking me out so I can rest. I also feel a bit better when I wake up. I also really like that you don't have the yucky liquid taste and that you can take them in gel liquid form. You can forego that nasty flavor.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
I love these when I feel sick it helps me sleep at night and helps suppress my cough so I'm not waking up coughing a lung up. And I notice it helps me wake up feeling better
Grace S.
This is my little helper when I'm sick. I just bought a bottle today. It is the only thing that helps me get through the day when I'm sick. The taste isn't awesome but that's only because I don't like orange or citrus. But it is well worth it!
Terrianne H.
Petoskey, MI
Definitely work!!! I used to use these anytime I had a cold. Only way I'd get to work sometimes or sleep at night. Can't take them anymore due to thyroid troubles but sure wish I could.
Christiana L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the QUIL products. I have lots of med allergies so I tend to rely on these for everything in the winter seasons unless told otherwise by a doctor.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
These always help with my stuffy nose but they never tend to make me sleepy anymore which is what I really need is to make me sleep through the night when I'm sick.
Vanessa O.
Wellness Guru Expert
We used this at my old job, it really cleans things just as good as the powder only without the gritty ness