BY VICKS

Vicks NyQuil Cold & Flu Cherry Liquid: Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms Relieves minor aches and pains, sneezing, and headache Relieves sore throat, runny nose, and fever see more...

Jessica W.
Johnson City, TN
I don't know how much this medicine helps since it just puts you to sleep. Do not become dependent on medicine like this
Stephanie G.
Wellness Guru Expert
The cherry flavor is SO much better than the original (which makes me gag). I always get a good nights' sleep if I'm sick and I take this.
Jeanette M.
Lakewood, WA
Works well. Makes me sleep easier when I have a clogged nose and sore throat. Though it does upset my belly a bit.
Mindy H.
Nyqyil is how we make it through cold season in this house. it is that time of year again to stock up for sore throats and coughs that keep everyone awake.
Stephanie L.
Seymour, TN
The taste leaves much to be desired. That being said it knocks you out when you are to miserable to sleep. Just watch how long you take it. One of two things will happen. You'll get dependent or it will start wiring you up.