Vicks Nyquil Cold And Flu Relief Liquid Cherry 10 oz. uploaded by Berneta A.

BY VICKS

Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Compared to the regular flavor, this is the Vicks our household uses. The cherry flavor is pretty good for medical purposes; not the best but it could taste worse. This does not seem to help too much with coughing or sore throat relief; it sort of assists with sleeping. It does make me feel better before the medicine wears off. I bought the extra strength, or maximum strength, which works wonders during a cold or flu. I would start with the regular strength Nyquil before trying the maximum strength.
Ashley H.
Paris, TX
Love this stuff when I have cold .... helps me sleep so much better and helps me feel better when I'm sickly
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vicks NyQuil is the only product that helps me sleep when I have a cold. It works wonders!!!!
Berneta A.
Whistler BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Why suffer and let your cold or flu keep you up? Take this and get a good nights rest.  This will knock me out in about 20 minutes despite, coughing, a running nose, and sore throat.  I'm out like a light, not feeling any of that misery.  This is still cherry medicine like in flavor however a good nights sleep when fighting off a cold or flu trumps the taste.  I recently went through a pretty nasty cold the week before last and this was at my bedside.  Don't torture yourself, get sleep and take Nyquil.
Natalie P.
Oshawa, ON
Just recently got over a death cold. I have mixed feelings about this product. The taste is phenomenal, but I'm not sure how effective it was. I was still coughing a lot and it didn't help me sleep at all. I do take antihistamines regularly though so that may have been the reason.