BY VICKS

Tiffany D.
Branson West, MO
I have always been a fan of Vicks, but this product is so awesome. My children hated the original small, but they don't fight me with this one. I definitely recommend.
Brina S.
Media, PA
I never knew about this. Now I'm going to be on the hunt for it because when my son gets sick he becomes really restless at night due to the cough.This medicine works wonders when your child has a cold. Also helps them sleep through the night to get the rest they need to get better. My kids love the taste.
Chassidy G.
Cowpens, SC
Tawny A.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
This medicine definitely helped my nephew when he wasn't feeling and it was effective almost instantly, he also loved how it tasted!
Liz M.
El Cajon, CA
Vicks is a brand you know and trust. The Childrens cold and flu is gentle on your child but tough on colds!
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I love Vicks children's Nyquilni use it for my children when they have a bad cold or the flu and have trounle staying asleep cuz of it! And it works great!
Veronica A.
Port orange , FL
Mega Parent Expert
What's the youngest your child can be for you to give them this? My daughter is 7 months and has a cold, I'm kinda iffy on giving this to her. Anyone tried it this early on?