Vicks® NyQuil® Cherry Nighttime Cold & Flu Relief Liquid 2-12 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles

BY VICKS

Turn to NyQuil Cold & Flu Relief Liquid to relieve your cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose, and sneezing, so you can get the sleep you need.; Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms including cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose and sneezing.; NyQuil Liquid is available in three flavors: original, cherry and vanilla cherry swirl.; When using DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing. Use as directed. Keep out of reach of children. see more...

Shelby O.
Norman, OK
I like the flavor of this cold medicine ok. It doesn't taste too fake. I also like that it warms my stomach a little bit before I fall asleep. I usually wake up groggy the next day, but it isn't too bad. The only thing I don't like about this is the price. Compared to the walgreen's brand, I just don't think I would buy it that often.
Jan S.
Cambridge, MD
Love the cherry flavor over any other. Works well and helps me sleep through the night with even the toughest symptoms. Like the double bottles because lets face it, no one in our family gets sick alone.
Tracee M.
Nashville, TN
Love this duo together. I hate having to go to the store to decide which one I will get. This stuff really works and helps get you feeling better.
Jessica V.
mount gay, wv
This is a life saver when I am sick not a fan of the cherry flavor but this helps me sleep like no other when I am sick
Kayla R.
This is the only thing my fiancé will use when he's sick. It works well for him!
Deanna K.
Fredericton, NB
Never did like the taste of Cherry! shivers!!! but this stuff works, about 2 weeks ago, I was sick, and could not sleep. Bought a double pack at Coscto, and I only had to take one dosage. Worked for me.