Vicks Nyquil Alcohol Free Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief Liquid uploaded by Mary F.Vicks Nyquil Alcohol Free Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief Liquid uploaded by Mary F.Vicks Nyquil Alcohol Free Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief Liquid uploaded by Pilar G.

BY VICKS #45 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Alcohol Free NyQuil temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms including cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose and sneezing so you can sleep. Alcohol Free NyQuil Cold & Flu Relief Liquid is available in Soothing Berry Flavor. Alcohol Free. When using DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing. Use as directed. Keep out of reach of children. see more...

• Does this help you sleep as well as the NyQuil with alcohol? I fe...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Not gonna lie, I love NyQuil. I drink it even when I'm not sick and I just wanna go to sleep. But even when I'm sick it really makes a difference. It puts me out like a light and I get the best sleep. I usually sleep the sickness away. I always make sure I have NyQuil around
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
I swear by NyQuil! It is the only thing that gives me a good nights sleep when I'm sick. Some people say it gives them vivid dreams/night terrors but I don't really have that problem.
Lucinda V.
Lake Stevens, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
It's great I've used it at night to help me sleep better when i have a cold, and it actually keps me asleep longer than any other. I don't wake up as much.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Best out there , helps my running nose and my cold. I always feel better after I take this I sleep like a baby and wake up not disappointed!
Jamie B.
This is like decaf coffee it is a lie. This doesn't work as well and is strictly for the AA CROWD
Teonsha T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Whenever someone in the family gets a cold this is our go to medicine.It is very effective in combating a cold and we use it twice a day if we have to. I like that it's very inexpensive and does the job most of the time. My husband likes taking it every night so he doesn't get sick especially in the winter. The taste is okay and it goes down easy with no problem. I keep this in stock just in case and I recommend this cough liquid to those that are into preventing colds.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This medicine is the one that takes care of the whole family. It works perfectly. It gives us a little sleep. That's why we always use the one at night. It's very good for colds and throat pains. I recommend it excellent.
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Whenever I am sick, this is my go to. This always helps me feel better and sleep better. Helps with aches and pains, stuffy head, nose and chest. Allows you to sleep better medicine.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Ive used it before whenever i got sick and i dont really enjoy the taste that much but twll you what it helped me alot to sleep at night and my throat and nose that the next morning it would be better then before
Katie R.
Whenever I have a bad cold and I know I am going to be up all night coughing, I take this right before I brush my teeth. It's makes you sleepy and sleep great!
Emily B.
Does this help you sleep as well as the NyQuil with alcohol? I feel like that's an important component of the original kind and I wouldn't want to lose the glorious sleep that comes with getting over a cold or flu