Vicks® Non-Medicated VapoInhaler™

Non-Medicated Vicks® VapoInhaler™ Value Pack is a non-medicated nasal inhaler that provides you with refreshing Vicks Vapors.

does vicks vaporub really helps to reduce stretch marks?
Do these really help with sinus blockage?
Omg I really want this... Where can I find it?
Start your review of Vicks® Non-Medicated VapoInhaler™!
Product Highlights
I always carry one of these on my purse because they are a greaf relieve if you have stuffy nose and are out of home.in reviews
It works wonders when I am super congested.in reviews
Breathe deeply and you'll feel the refreshing menthol working right away to relieve congestion and open your sinuses.in reviews
Its really good and helps you breathe while you are sick.in reviews
Salomé  G.
Seyssinet, Isère
Efficace ! Débouche bien le nez dans la journée sans avoir à prendre le pots et devoir s’en mettre, à des moments peu pratique ! Je recommande et en plus c’est pas cher !
Zahra R.
Rennes, Ille
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I truly recommend any type of product from Vicks. It’s fresh, help to breath and give a good mint smell
Aurélie O.
I always carry it with me! Very useful to keep in your pocket to relieve blocked sinuses at work or when traveling. It actually does wonders if you start sneezing during hay fever season too, just breathe and enjoy the relief!
Anais R.
Tourrettes , Var
J’adore ce produit il est super efficace il ne coûte pas cher et je le recommande à mes amis
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,033 reviews
Vicks® Non-Medicated  VapoInhaler™ uploaded by Angel H.
This is what I use for my allergies when I can’t breathe from nose congestion. I’ve tried allergy medications of all kinds and none work at all. This helps me breathe during my year long nose congestion from allergies. Recommended!
Levinda U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vicks® Non-Medicated  VapoInhaler™ uploaded by Levinda U.
This little guy does WONDERS for a stuffy nose! Sounds like a silly idea holding it to your nose and sniff, but holy clear nostrils! Frees up those nostrils so you can actually breathe again. Super cheap and super effective!
Monica C.
Somerset, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
If you live in a state like MN during the winter months you probably feel like you just can’t kick that congested feeling. I ran across these at Target and oh my they have helped so much and so very simple to use. I’m also a Vicks fan but didn’t know there was anything like this and I’m so happy I found them! #vicks #vapoinhaler #nonmedicated #congestion [product:vicks-non-medicated-vapoinhaler]
Roni A.
Eldon, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
This vicks nasal decongestant vapor Inhaler is the best. I was sick for a couple days and I started using this vapor Inhaler and I have to say this is my go to product now. It really helped me sleep better Vicks® Non-Medicated VapoInhaler™ and breathe better. It is very easy to use. I didn't have any side effects using this product. If you are congested or even have a cold this product will definitely help. I do recommend this product to anyone.
kelly T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vicks® Non-Medicated  VapoInhaler™ uploaded by kelly T.
These are super helpful when allergy season gets rough. I love that its a simple thing I can have with me to help clear out my nasal passages just by sniffing it. The only thing thats frustrating is I seem to have an awful time getting the seals off the tubes and always end up needing to slice them off because they don't seem to tear where the perforation is.
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Vicks® Non-Medicated  VapoInhaler™ uploaded by Brooke M.
Vicks® Non-Medicated  VapoInhaler™ uploaded by Brooke M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a game changer! I get sinus/congestion issues year round and I always have these on hand. You just place it at the bottom of your nostril and breathe in. It’s incredible as it costs out your congestion to where you can actually breathe!