Vicks® Nature Fusion™ Cough Suppressant uploaded by Cvt Ligia R.

BY VICKS

Kristina S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really don't like cough drops, so when I am sick, I usually refuse to use any no matter how bad the cough. I tried these and they are so much better! They taste like honey and are very soothing.
Kimberly A.
This is super soothing and helps my coughs. Whenever i have a bad cough i take some of this due to the dosage and how ever often it recommends and it definitely helps me feel so much better.
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The weather is getting colder and all the kids are getting sick at school. Vicks is my go to product when I need to help my children breathe!
Aurora G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product is just great the Vicks nature fusion cough suppressant is great when you sick makes it feel easier to breath love this stuff
Michala F.
This is the best product to use when your sick and when you cant breathe well. They are super strong and really do clear out your sinuses.
Hannah B.
This is definitely my go to product anytime I am sick. I also use the vapor rub to help my cough! Feeling better in just a few days!
Cvt Ligia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Its good for cough flavor Real Honey . loved, supee recommend. Calm more than time fresh. for cough.
angelica d.
Mexico
This is actually so good and fast I love it when I'm sick it takes a little weird but it's okay for me and it's so good