Vicks® Nature Fusion™ Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief

Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms including cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose and sneezing. Free of Alcohol, Gluten, and Dyes. When using Nature Fusion products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vicks® Nature Fusion™ Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief!
How would you rate this product?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got sick on my honeymoon and thought it was ruined, but I had this shipped to my hotel overnight and it saved the day. I didn't have any drowsiness with the day time pills as you would with other meds. it is very effective but hard to find so I always make sure to have some in the cabinet and re-order from here when I'm low.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For the product it works well, it has great results for not having the harsher things in it that other cold products have and the flavor is nice if you like honey.
Denver, NC
This is seriously a lifesaver as a college student. When I feel a cold coming on, I take some of this at night to have a great night's sleep and it eliminates any symptoms of the cold.
Bluffton, GA
I recommend this to everyone that I come in contact with, that has a cold,fever, flu or all the above! great product I stand by it.
This product helps sleep through the night whenever I'm sick. It really works. The honey helps my scratchy throat.
Beaver Falls, PA
I have this in my house all of the time. It works really well for someone like me who always gets sick.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS AND FEEL IT ALWAYS WORKS. Can't really find it anywhere anymore but it's all I'll buy.
Jackson, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this stuff. The honey coats the throat which helps with the coughing especially at night
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I would recommend anybody to use this it does work and does help you sleep better at night
Goose Creek, SC