BY VICKS

Temporarily relives common cold and flu symptoms including nasal congestion, cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains and fever. Free of Alcohol and Gluten. Non-Drowsy. ; see more...

Jade H.
This works like a charm. It puts you to sleep in about 10-20 minutes and the next morning you'd be feeling refreshed, maybe not as healthy, but feeling a lot better.
Laura S.
Chelsea, Ma
I love this product. Really dependable and I use this most often. LOVE! Most vicks products allow for breathing through a stuffy nose and helps recover quickly.
Ayanna W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works really well. I've been using it for years. Doesn't make me too groggy the next morning and I always feel clearer (congestion wise) when I wake up
courtney f.
Plano, Tx
I have a really tough time sleeping when I'm sick, this does the trick and if I take it early enough I don't feel groggy at all in the morning.
Taryn A.
NyQuil is a lifesaver when I am sick! I really like the liquicaps because they are easy to take, even when your throat is irritated!
Suzanne H.
Conception bay south , NL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Pretty good cold remedy. Doesn't work as well as others and I tend to wake up in the middle of the night with this one. Does the job if my preference is unavailable though