Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold AppliancesVicks
Mini Filter Free Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier

Vicks Mini Filter Free Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier

No filters to buy or replace Quiet operation Easy to clean Variable humidity control Small footprint Integrated scent pad heater for use with Vicks VapoPads Large tank opening for easy cleaning

How well does this work?
How well do these work?
doors it work well ?
Start your review of Vicks Mini Filter Free Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier!
Dolores R.
Santa Paula, CA
Vicks Mini Filter Free Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier uploaded by Dolores R.
I just love this humidifier! It is small and fits everywhere but you can adjust how much humidity is being pushed out with the turn of a knob! Add the Vicks vapo pads and we have an amazing smelly room but a lot of rest from a congested baby!
Patricia  B.
Garrettsville, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great cool mist humidifier! Not expensive, not noisy. Nice steady stream of cool mist- no irritating heat. My whole family has used this for various reasons such as dry nose, throat, cough, allergies etc. Works gently and great. Highly recommend. Combo of Vicks Starry Night Cool Moisture Humidifier and Vicks Vapo Pad Family Pack, 12 Count
Eisha I.
Rochester, MN
Best ever my son sleeps well now I got this for him he feels better really a good product perfect for infants and everyone
Sheema I.
Glen Allen, VA
It works great but it take a little more time than my other one but because of it lower price I got it and it is a good replacement if you can not afford the expensive ones and I recommend to you all!
Sakura O.
Vicks Mini Filter Free Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier uploaded by Sakura O.
Purchased at: Amazon
This has been awesome in place of a heat humidifier. I live in California where it gets ridiculously hot but the air is so dry. So I couldn’t use a normal heat humidifier. I found this on Amazon and I love it! The cold mist starts the minute you turn it on. You can control how much it mists. It can run for a day and a half to two days on a full tank for my bedroom. If you turn it all the way up, it can collect condensation. But the cool mist and moisture in the air was such a nice relief from this dry heat for my allergies. You can even add the Vicks liquid decongestant stuff ( Kpp Vicks Vapo Steam Liquid Medication - 8 Oz )to give it an extra kick for your allergies. The only thing I didn’t like was that if I was too close to the mister, or tried to breathe in the mist, it would make me want to cough for some reason. But maybe I just wasn’t supposed to do that. 😂 overall it was worth the price! Vicks Mini Filter Free Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier #allergies #vicks #mister #humidifier #homehealth #homeremedies
Catherine G.
Mansfield, OH
Purchased at: Target
I use this product often. My house is very dry, especially in the winter. It helps me breathe better and my skin seems to be more moisturized. I recommend this vaporizer. Easy to use, doesn’t leak and easy to clean. Additionally, it looks attractive.
Krishna P.
Southaven, MS
Purchased at: Amazon
This thing is amazing in the winter. I have one in my room and use it through the night. The heat in the house tends to dry me up and make my sinus bad. But thanks to this humidifier it’s great. I use it in my home office too and it really helps a lot.
angela A.
Bismarck, ND
I already had used both a humidifier and Vicks when I or anyone in my family is sick. This is perfect and combines both items into one that helps tremendously! Winter time is the worst with everyone getting sick being stuffed up and congested. The Vicks Cool Mist Humidifier is great. It isn't as bulky as most humidifiers are and it fits nicely on my counter top during the day and on the night stand at night. Because of its small size it is easy to move and transport between rooms without any water. You can run this with or without the Vicks which is really nice. When you run this with the Vicks it is amazing you can tell a big difference and your sinus feel more opened and easier to breath. This machine has by far surpassed my expectations and is a higher quality than other humidifiers I have had in the past. You can really see this one working by seeing the humidity that the machine is putting out.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Vanessa C.
Kenosha , WI
I received this humidifier free as a tester through Influenster. I was excited since our house is so dry and everything is always to staticky. I was pleased to see how small the unit was. It was very easy to set up and refill. I was happy that the most was almost like a vapor and didn't get everything wet around it. I did notice that I didn't wake up so conjested and made the room smell very nice. This product is made for a small room and I will continue to use this product. I definitely will recommend to friends and family members that are looking for a humidifier.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Janeth ..
Yuma
Purchased at: Walmart
My son just recently got sick for the first time because of the change of weather and was having trouble breathing because of all the boogers he had stuck in his nose and was having a hard time sleeping at night with all that coughing and I was trying to find home remedies to help him feel and sleep better at night and I came across this humidifier at Walmart and decided to give it a try so glad I did because it did exactly what it was supposed to do, would definitely recommend it! one downside was that you have to fill it up with water and it gets a little heavy to pick up but other than that it a great humidifier.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sheema I.
Glen Allen, VA
il y a 2 ans
Catherine G. il y a un an
I didn't receive this in a Voxbox, I just reviewed my own.