Vicks® Mini Filter Free Cool Mist Humidifier VUL520G

With the VUL520G Vicks® Mini Filter Free Humidifier, you’ll get the cool humidifying relief you’ve been looking for, with the added bonus of never having to worry about getting a replacement filter ever again, in a small little package.

USES

• Visible, cool mist for the temporary relief of cough and congestion
  • No filters to buy or replace
  • Whisper-quiet; won't disturb sleep
  • Soft glow nightlight
  • Vicks vapors with integrated scent-pad heater
  • Variable mist control to regulate humidity level
  • Removable tank with handle for easy filling
  • Directional mist outlet lets you control the direction of the mist "plume."
  • .50-gallon capacity; operates up to 20 hours per filling

What makes this the #1 humidifier? What is the price and where can I find it?
Is this the best humidifier for baby?
What size room can you put this in? What's the range?
Start your review of Vicks® Mini Filter Free Cool Mist Humidifier VUL520G!
Saint John , NB
Vicks® Mini Filter Free Cool Mist Humidifier VUL520G uploaded by Brittany S.
I have always had a problem with nose bleeds and this Vick’s humidifier has allowed me to sleep worry free and wake up feeling refreshed. It works like a charm! I have had 3 other humidifiers in the past, and this one is the only one that is quiet, easy to clean, and doesn’t get everything wet! Another pro, is that I don’t have to put salt in this one like I have in the past with other Vick’s humidifiers. You can also use it year round without getting overheated! A perfect solution, I highly recommend
annaba
Vicks® Mini Filter Free Cool Mist Humidifier VUL520G uploaded by nour S.
Best investment I’ve made in years. Immediately relieved my stuffiness, my waking up to dry throat and dry skin have all improved with the addition of this cool mist machine. Keeps my entire home between 45-52% humidity. No moisture sweating issues on window sills, house just stays cooler even in this hot southern climate. Breathing easier every day.
43113
We love love love our humidifier! Year round this is amazing to use to just help bring purity to your air ! Helps you sleep better Helps with cold symptoms; coughing Stuffy and runny nose Chest congestion Stiff and dry air Nose bleeds These are so easy to clean [water and vinegar!]
Toms River, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
We got this for our babies room and currently use it in our living room since she is there most of the time and not sleeping in her room yet. It works well. The Vick’s strips last for up to 8 hours on I believe and it’s not over powering to where your house smells like vapor rub.
Lincoln , NE
Purchased at: Walmart
Midwest air this time of year is DRY. We have a few of these humidifiers throughout the house as we have 4 people and 4 animals that feel the effects of dry skin. It’s cool mist so it helps keep nasal passages moist too to avoid bloody noses or congestion
Cedarburg, WI
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great product for the cold & flu season! I blast this thing all night and wake up and can actually breath, priceless feeling! Sure it’s a little expensive but I think it’s worth it! Definitely recommend.
Toronto, ON
This product is very hard to clean. The vapour is really good but not for a big room. They should have multiple nozzles so as to have the mist in all directions. There are definitely better products.
We bought it for my son’s nursery. It’s small enough for his tiny room but big enough to last for a entire night of use. I have recommended all of my mommy friends to get one for their homes
This humidifier is good Vicks® Mini Filter Free Cool Mist Humidifier VUL520G and working perfectly. Just add water and few drops of any oils you like I prefer eucalyptus oils and is so good for asthma and sinus. Perfect for allergies season like winter.
Ellsworth
My only complaint is that after 3 months of nightly usage, the mist didn’t seem to come out as heavy on the medium setting anymore. When we first got it for my daughter, you could see the mist at medium. But after a while, you can see after overnight use, the water bowl was still full and no mist was coming out. It still works, just have to put it on a higher setting to even see mist and see the water being used. I just hoped it would have been a little longer than that before we had any issues with is. And yes, we cleaned it, weekly, just as the book instructed.