BY VICKS #2 in Humidifiers

No Filters to Buy or Replace Ever! Quiet Operation 2 Easy to Clean 1 Variable Humidity Control 4 Soft-Glow Nightlight 7 Up to 10 Hours of Operation 6 Small Footprint 5 0.5 Gallon Capacity Uses VSP-19, VVP-6or VBR-5 replacement VapoPads see more...

Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
My only complaint is that after 3 months of nightly usage, the mist didn’t seem to come out as heavy on the medium setting anymore. When we first got it for my daughter, you could see the mist at medium. But after a while, you can see after overnight use, the water bowl was still full and no mist was coming out. It still works, just have to put it on a higher setting to even see mist and see the water being used. I just hoped it would have been a little longer than that before we had any issues with is. And yes, we cleaned it, weekly, just as the book instructed.
Carrigan K.
Kokomo, IN
Review for: Vicks Mini Filter Free Cool Mist Humidifier, White, 1 ea
I have the largest version of this and i love it. We had an issue with a new humidifier we had bought and ended up taking it back and buying this one. It’s a great investment and we use it everyday. I like that there is no yucky filter to change.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I purchased this humidifier because my baby kept getting congested. I am so glad I did because it has made a world of difference. I haven't even used the Vicks Vapor pads with it yet, and it has been successful. I plan on using the pads if she seems to get sicker other than congestion. I think it might come with a couple but you do have to purchase more of those on your own.
Tina P.
Review for: Vicks Mini Filter Free Cool Mist Humidifier, White, 1 ea
We love this Vicks Cool Mist humidifier. It has helped with many congestion issues and dryness issues. We would highly recommend this humidifier to anyone who is in the market for one. It is affordable, a good size (not too cumbersome) and works very effectively.
Jennifer P.
Van Nuys, CA
I love the size of this humidifier! After using bigger ones that would work for a while and then break, I picked up this little dude and it is the best! It is a great size, holds enough water to go all night on high, and it super easy to clean. Our bedroom is not huge but a good sized room and it works well for both of us.
Keely C.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Vicks® Mini FilterFree CoolMist Humidifier
I never thought at 24 I’d be having a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy but I did and here we are. VICKS, I have to admit, y’all saved my life many times. VICKS you da real MVP. This affordable and cute humidifier kept everything moistened so I didn’t wake up feeling too terribly bad. Totally worth the money. I need a few more now....
Liaren D.
Just bought this humidifier yesterday because I was getting a sore throat. And no lie this really helped me the next morning when I woke up. My sore throat was gone and it helped me sleep better at night. Only after one use of this, it really has made a difference with my immune system. I'll be using this all the time from now on if I'm feeling under the weather.
Rana K.
I have extremely dry skin, and this seriously is my life saver. I live in Midwest where the winter is extremely long and cold. As soon as I turn this thing on, I can just feel that my skin is soaking up all that moisture. I clean it every once a while, and it's pretty easy to clean as well. This product definitely deserves full 5 stars.
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
I love it it was recommend to me by my kids pediatrician and when they had a cough and flu it helped them soo much throughout the night that I bought another one for my room definitely worth every penny
Haley K.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I put this on my nightstand and use it when my sinuses are dry. It seems like it keeps me from getting sinus infections & also adds moisture to the air to prevent dry skin and chapped lips.
nicole m.
Does it work well in a large room?
Christian C.
Porterville, CA
How effective is this humidifier for a 7 month baby with stuffy nose problems?
amy n.
Would this product work well with seasonal allergies and constant congestion? i can't seem to beat the congestion year round and am really looking for a product that can help with that!
Geanne Marrie B.
Does this use up a lot of electricity?
Dria D.
I've been waking up lately feeling clogged up and think I need one of these. Does it work in a large room?