BY VICKS

A sore throat or cough due to colds or inhaled irritants is no excuse to let your day drop by the wayside. Vicks® VapoDrops™ cough drops contain menthol, a trusted ingredient that temporarily relieves your impulse to cough and helps soothe your sore throat.

Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Personally I do not like menthol cough drops, however, for the price I couldn’t beat it. The price is super cheap and I found I had to only take one or two vs. 4-5 usually with the other brands I choose. I even shared some worn my coworkers thanks to the cute container they come in! And they also enjoyed them :)
Karen M.
Growing up Vick was alway one of my go to must have when feeling sick. You couldn’t go without hearing the words Vick’s in my House. It’s always helps with cough and sore throat. I would tell everybody it. Also it’s not pricey at all.
Sarah H.
Howell, MI
These are so nice for when you're sitting in college lecture with a cold and you don't want to be "that person" who coughs obnoxiously and can't catch their breath while the prof is coughing. The drop coats your throat so it's not irritated allowing you to breathe
kay w.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
These really worked my boyfriend hw will only use these. They aren't bad tasting either. .. ........wish had bigger package
Bianca G.
Winder, GA
My mommy been giving me this since a kid. They are so good. Very cool. Even when I don't have a sore throat I eat them.
Joselyn M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These r my second favorite cough drops they don't fast as bad as the others ones n they help with the soreness!
Desiree A.
This are really good, I always used them when I have a cold and they relieve my throat and cought.
TISHA D.
Good old vicks one the best when you want to feel your best it really helps and the taste is great
Nicole s.
The best cough drop money can buy!!! Most effective for coughing! Really great taste!
Anahí P.
Las Vegas Nevada
Les daría 5 estrellas pero la verdad tienes que tomar 3 para que calme la tos y solo la controla como por una u dos hora luego tienes que tomar mas y pues en paquete solo tiene 20 Drops.
Sandy R.
What do they taste like? And where can I find them?
Desiree A.
Which do you preffer halls or this ones?
Joselyn M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does any one else find that these cough drop taste good?
Veronica S.