Vicks® Menthol VapoDrops™

A sore throat or cough due to colds or inhaled irritants is no excuse to let your day drop by the wayside. Vicks® VapoDrops™ cough drops contain menthol, a trusted ingredient that temporarily relieves your impulse to cough and helps soothe your sore throat.

Do these really work?
Do they cure a cought?
What do they taste like? And where can I find them?
Start your review of Vicks® Menthol VapoDrops™!
Middletown, RI
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This came in handle so much this week! I had a cold and my throat was killing me! These were so convenient and the packaging was nice and travel friendly. The flavor was actually a little sweet which I loved! Worked really well to soothe my throat and helped me sleep because I wasn’t up coughing all night. Would definitely recommend!
I will start by saying that I really like the vapor rub product. That said. got the vapo cool severe cough drops in hopes they would help my sore throat.They tasted like I was eating vapor rub straight from the container. They were absolutely disgusting. They also left a nasty after taste I have been fighting for two days now. And last, my tongue is raw as f*** after using these. It feels like I drank something that was way to hot and burned all the f****** taste buds off my tongue. I do not suggest these unless you are looking to waste money and remove the first layer of skin from the inside of your mouth...
Newark, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vicks® Menthol VapoDrops™ uploaded by Iraida V.
Vicks® Menthol VapoDrops™ uploaded by Iraida V.
They are good, you can feel the cold on your throat, and if you drink water you will feel it more! It is relaxing, but if you need something stronger, this is not your choice [product:vicks-menthol-vapodrops]
Philadelphia , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Personally I do not like menthol cough drops, however, for the price I couldn’t beat it. The price is super cheap and I found I had to only take one or two vs. 4-5 usually with the other brands I choose. I even shared some worn my coworkers thanks to the cute container they come in! And they also enjoyed them :)
Sinton, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Theses Vicks cough drops work pretty good they have that effect almost like the vapor rub it's self I think they're worth the price but they aren't as strong as the original cough drop
Batesville
Purchased at: Walmart
Vicks cough drops are the only cough drops we buy in this household. The menthol helps to open you up and helps you breathe better Vicks® Menthol VapoDrops™
Howell, MI
These are so nice for when you're sitting in college lecture with a cold and you don't want to be "that person" who coughs obnoxiously and can't catch their breath while the prof is coughing. The drop coats your throat so it's not irritated allowing you to breathe
Kew Gardens, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vicks® Menthol VapoDrops™ uploaded by Karen M.
Growing up Vick was alway one of my go to must have when feeling sick. You couldn’t go without hearing the words Vick’s in my House. It’s always helps with cough and sore throat. I would tell everybody it. Also it’s not pricey at all.
Las Vegas Nevada
Vicks® Menthol VapoDrops™ uploaded by Anahí P.
Les daría 5 estrellas pero la verdad tienes que tomar 3 para que calme la tos y solo la controla como por una u dos hora luego tienes que tomar mas y pues en paquete solo tiene 20 Drops.
mission , TX
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
from ninty nine cents to three dollars depending on location ... very refreshing ... cools your throat ... dont eat passed four your toung will hate you for it