Vicks® Menthol VapoDrops™

A sore throat or cough due to colds or inhaled irritants is no excuse to let your day drop by the wayside. Vicks® VapoDrops™ cough drops contain menthol, a trusted ingredient that temporarily relieves your impulse to cough and helps soothe your sore throat.

Do these really work?
Do they cure a cought?
What do they taste like? And where can I find them?
Start your review of Vicks® Menthol VapoDrops™!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
They are great, work amazing and amazing idea for cough if don't like to take medicine but eucalyptus flavor too strong
Middletown, RI
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This came in handle so much this week! I had a cold and my throat was killing me! These were so convenient and the packaging was nice and travel friendly. The flavor was actually a little sweet which I loved! Worked really well to soothe my throat and helped me sleep because I wasn’t up coughing all night. Would definitely recommend!
I will start by saying that I really like the vapor rub product. That said. got the vapo cool severe cough drops in hopes they would help my sore throat.They tasted like I was eating vapor rub straight from the container. They were absolutely disgusting. They also left a nasty after taste I have been fighting for two days now. And last, my tongue is raw as f*** after using these. It feels like I drank something that was way to hot and burned all the f****** taste buds off my tongue. I do not suggest these unless you are looking to waste money and remove the first layer of skin from the inside of your mouth...
Newark, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vicks® Menthol VapoDrops™ uploaded by Iraida V.
Vicks® Menthol VapoDrops™ uploaded by Iraida V.
They are good, you can feel the cold on your throat, and if you drink water you will feel it more! It is relaxing, but if you need something stronger, this is not your choice [product:vicks-menthol-vapodrops]
México
Lo he dicho y lo sigo diciendo, me encanta este producto, pues son unas pastillas en forma de hall's que ayudan a mi familia cuando les duele la garganta, son muy refrescantes y alivia hasta cierto punto el estar tosiendo todo el día, las puedes encontrar en cualquier farmacia de la esquina.
Philadelphia , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Personally I do not like menthol cough drops, however, for the price I couldn’t beat it. The price is super cheap and I found I had to only take one or two vs. 4-5 usually with the other brands I choose. I even shared some worn my coworkers thanks to the cute container they come in! And they also enjoyed them :)
Sinton, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Theses Vicks cough drops work pretty good they have that effect almost like the vapor rub it's self I think they're worth the price but they aren't as strong as the original cough drop
Batesville
Purchased at: Walmart
Vicks cough drops are the only cough drops we buy in this household. The menthol helps to open you up and helps you breathe better Vicks® Menthol VapoDrops™
Auckland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great solution for cough relief. Of course can't have too many otherwise it has a laxative effect. Don't always buy this just when I'm feeling but under the weather. But it's always my choice to have some in my bag for irritating cough.
Howell, MI
These are so nice for when you're sitting in college lecture with a cold and you don't want to be "that person" who coughs obnoxiously and can't catch their breath while the prof is coughing. The drop coats your throat so it's not irritated allowing you to breathe