BY VICKS

99.9% GermFree, 100% Cool Mist.
The V3900 Vicks® Germ Free Cool Moisture Humidifier kills up to 99.9% of germs, bacteria, and mold in the water prior to producing a cool mist. In addition, you also can add in the soothing relief of Vicks® vapors. In other words, if better breathing is your objective, you just might have found a cooler, GermFree answer.

USES

• Helps temporarily relieve dry air discomforts for better home and personal comfort
  • UV technology kills up to 99.9% of bacteria, mold, fungi and viruses in the water after two hours of continuous use. This provides the assurance that the moisture emitted from the unit is virtually free of germs.
  • Quiet operation
  • Self-Regulating Evaporative System naturally adjusts output to amount of moisture the air can hold at a particular temperature
  • Runs up to 24 hours per filling
  • Great for medium size rooms
  • Designed to be used with Vicks VapoPads to release soothing menthol vapors
  • Uses VSP-19 Vicks Scent Pads; one sample Scent Pad is included
  • Kaz Protec WF2 Filter (included) removes impurities from water

Buy on Walgreens
Kayla S.
Modesto
We use this humidifier almost every night. It works great and I love the scent pad option. The only complaint we have is the glow from the light is a little too bright. We would highly recommend this product!
Amanda W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I bought this to help my kids with their breathing. I thought it was a good investment. Until it started getting the area around it wet. The cord was even wet, so it was a huge risk to leave plugged in. Especially when you have kids. I would be very cautious buying this product!
Kim L.
I purchased this product with my own money. I usual love most Vicks products. We used ours for a few days and it just gets everything damp. We have tried lowering the setting. Placing it up higher. It just doesn't seem to be fixable.
Tabitha H.
I used this for my 2 girls whenever they both had bronchiolitis. It definitely helped their breathing. It does seem to get a lot of water in the floor. It actually caused a spot on my hardwood floor.
erica b.
pittsburgh, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
So, I have a humidifier, but its warm mist. What is the difference between the two?
Ashley P.
Amarillo, TX
How much are the vapo-pads used in this? And how often do they have to be refilled? I'm trying to figure out if this is worth the price or if I will continually have to drop money into it every night to get use from it for my baby when he has a cold.
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Any better then the other Vicks humidifiers? What is best for baby?