BY VICKS

Non-Drowsy Dry Cough Dextromethorphan HBr...Cough Berry Burst Flavor Consider This the Wet Blanket for Your Dry Cough Vicks® Formula 44® Custom Care™ Dry Cough Suppressant contains the maximum amount of a nonprescription cough suppressant available in a single dose to help control your dry, tickly cough for up to eight hours. Questions? see more...

Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
O Fallon, MO
I was very hesitant to get this because it is more expensive then other products. It it is very effective and I have no complaints. The taste is not so great but what liquid medication is. Will buy again.
Linda R.
Linda R.
Great for the persist cough that won't got away. The flavor of this cough medicine isn't bad either
Dyan D.
Dyan D.
Ashley, PA
Vicks Formula 44 Custom care for dry cough really works. Helps quiet my cough so I can get on with my day.
Christine L.
Christine L.
This is my go to cough medicine when I am feeling sick. It works extremely well on the dry tickling cough, as well as soothing to the throat. It's a must have in my medicine cabinet.
FashionDues 💖.
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
My go to product when I feel sick but I have a sore throat this gets me better and I feel