BY VICKS

Nighttime Cough & Pain Relief Dextromethorphan HBr...Cough Acetaminophen...Aches, Fever Chlorpheniramine...Sneezing, Runny Nose Berry Burst Flavor Got Cold Symptoms in the P.M.? Relieve Them Vicks® Formula 44® Custom Care™ Cough & Cold PM medicine relieves coughs, sneezing, runny nose, headache, fever, and sore throat pain so you can get a good night s sleep. Questions? see more...

Casey J.
Columbus, OH
I remember when this stuff was just cherry. Not the good tasting cherry neither. After getting over the flavor then (I was a kid) vicks 44 didn't take that long to kick in and help me out. Another go to product from my parents. Vicks was a staple in our home if people's been keeping up. Lol
Tiffany L.
O Fallon, MO
This stuff does taste awful but totally worth it! This stuff works wonders! It is pretty pricey in my book but totally worth it for some good sleep! This stuff is very effective and I am very satisfied.
Jennifer B.
Hudson, OH
Does what it needs to do! I absolutely hate cough medicine because of the taste, so making sure I pick something that works so I don't have to take more is key.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Tastes terrible but at least I don't feel drunk the next day. Nyquil gets me stuck in a fog and I hate feeling out of commission for 24 hours
Windin S.
W Melbourne, FL
I think the only reason I wouldn't recommend this product is because of the horrific taste.. Made me throwup.
Silvana S.
N Arlington, NJ
I received the product in exchange for a review. Helped me feel so much better quick.