BY VICKS

Experience Filter Freedom.
With the V4600 Vicks® Filter Free Cool Mist Humidifier you’ll get the cool humidifying relief you’ve been looking for with the added bonus of never having to worry about getting a replacement filter ever again. Win. Win.

USES

• Visible, cool mist for the temporary relief of cough and congestion
• No filters to buy or replace
• Whisper-quiet; won't disturb sleep
• Softglow nightlight
• Designed to be used with Vicks VapoPads to release soothing menthol vapors
• Variable mist control to regulate humidity level
• Removable tank with handle for easy filling
• Directional mist outlet lets you control the direction of the mist "plume"
• 1.2-gallon capacity; operates up to 33 hours per filling

Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Love this humidifier and how easy it is to use! We bought it when I was pregnant and had a cold, because I couldn’t take anything! We are using it now for my infant and husband who have pollen allergies and this helps them tremendously. The big downside is how hard it is to thoroughly clean every nook and cranny to prevent hard water stains and mold/mildew. I wish it were way easier to clean.... we clean it a couple times a week to prevent it from getting overly gross.

Diana R.
Akron , OH
This is my favorite humidifier I have ever used. We have 3 in our house. It has a slot for the vapor pads (not included) which is awesome! I turn this on when the air is a little dry during the winter months. If you fill it all the way up, it should last you about 3 nights without having to refill. Plug it into the wall and you're good to go.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
I have been using this cool mist humidifier now for over 6 months. Purchased from Walmart. I have used other humidifiers in the past and this has been by far my favorite. It is a filter free which makes it easier to clean so you have a lot less work. It has variable humidity control and also works with the Vicks Vapor pads. I have also noticed that it is much quieter than others I've used in the past. I would highly recommend this product.
Renee P.
Norfolk, VA
Love this humidifier! Sadly I’m very bad at changing humidifier filters and cleaning them super regularly. This humidifier has relatively easy upkeep and no filters to keep replacing. I used this during three pregnancies and it’s been a lifesaver. No one tells you how bad congestion you get during pregnancies and you can’t take anything for it. This helps a ton and is also useful after baby gets here.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Vicks Filter Free cool mist is a great machine to have in the winter.  We hook this baby up and it runs pretty much all winter long to keep us from drying out from the heat system running.
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
I get really bad nighttime asthma and breathing problems, so I had bought this a few years back with the hopes of it helping me sleep. I was super impressed by the ease of set up and it put me straight to sleep. I occasionally suffer from coughing at night anyway but for the most part it has kept my breathing under control. Also, this is a great addition to anyone's bedroom during the winter when the air is dry and cold. This will keep your skin soft and hydrated all night long. I recommend this product to anyone that might have issues falling asleep at night due to breathing problems or skin issues.
Katie S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This product worked great. Whenever someone in my household started to feel a bit "stuffy" we would throw in the vicks insert and leave it on throughout the night. The noise can be a bit much, but that is something that I can personally tune out. The one big complaint I had with this product is trying to clean it. It was pretty difficult to get in all the little crevices to avoid mold or buildup. We decided to eventually switch to a different product.
Mei W.
Toms River
For such a huge humidifer, this product is very affordable. I finally caved and bought one after I got sick back to back this winter season. I live in a small apartment so this sizing was good. The only thing that I did not like about this product was the smell. I used clean faucet water but after only using the humidfier for one night, my room started to smell like gross damp water. It did help me sleep throughout the night though.
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
Best thing EVER!!! These things have come along way, the filters are refills are super easy nowadays. Filling these babies up too! Worth every penny! I use it for my kid when they get the croup and LOVE the smell of vaporub all night ♨️
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
This humidifier helped during dry winter months. My boyfriend snored less, my nose didn't dry out uncomfortably, my skin wasn't so dry all the time. The humidifier itself is really easy to use and very quiet. I would repurchase for sure
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
What is your favorite Vicks product?
How many pads you need to place for a one year old ? One or Two ?
Raisa D.
How do I get one so I can write a review