Vicks® Filter Free Cool Mist Humidifier V4600

Experience Filter Freedom.
With the V4600 Vicks® Filter Free Cool Mist Humidifier you’ll get the cool humidifying relief you’ve been looking for with the added bonus of never having to worry about getting a replacement filter ever again. Win. Win.

USES

• Visible, cool mist for the temporary relief of cough and congestion
• No filters to buy or replace
• Whisper-quiet; won't disturb sleep
• Softglow nightlight
• Designed to be used with Vicks VapoPads to release soothing menthol vapors
• Variable mist control to regulate humidity level
• Removable tank with handle for easy filling
• Directional mist outlet lets you control the direction of the mist "plume"
• 1.2-gallon capacity; operates up to 33 hours per filling

How do I get one so I can write a review
How many pads you need to place for a one year old ? One or Two ?
What is your favorite Vicks product?
Start your review of Vicks® Filter Free Cool Mist Humidifier V4600!
How would you rate this product?
Lincoln , NE
Purchased at: Walmart
Needed a humidifier in a pinch one night and ran to Walmart. I knew I wanted something with a decent size tank and filter free. My options were limited but this one seemed to be the best option due to the “Vick’s” name. I wasn’t disappointed. We keep this in our daughters room and run it nightly especially in the winter months. I generally fill the tank every other day and run it at medium. We have hard water so once a week I add white vinegar to the tank and let it run for a while. You can also purchase little pads to add to the side for essential oils or Vick’s vapor relief. For being under $30 it’s a solid machine
Vicks® Filter Free Cool Mist Humidifier V4600 uploaded by Riley D.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son has suffered from asthma since birth. Between his asthma and colds Vicks® Filter Free Cool Mist Humidifier V4600 makes sleeping easier. I love the size of the tank and how quiet it runs. There are no filters required, auto shut off and you can use the vicks scent pads for extra help. The only down fall in my opinion would be how easy it is to seperate the tank from the base. My son is almost two and he is so handsy.
Spokane, WA
Vicks® Filter Free Cool Mist Humidifier V4600 uploaded by jenn W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great humidifier. I love the fact that it blows cold air. Easy to fill. Easy to use. Congress with easy to clean instructions. I use it in my kid's room and in my plant room. It costs around $50. I find that this product is very worth it. PSA it doesn't say to use salt in it, but a little each time makes it work better.
Morgan Hill, CA
We got this for our little one who gets bloody nose often during winter time. Especially during at night when we have the heater running. We were told to get a cool one vs a warm one will help cut down the chances getting bloody nose during winter It works will for a room size up to 12x12
Huachuca City
I love this! It helps us all breathe easier at night and my daughter especially doesn’t get stuffy or runny noses nearly as much!! I am so grateful for this humidifier every night. Highly recommend even for general use!!
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
The best purchase I could have made! I love that it gives you options to insert one or two Vics strips. Great humidifier it was a little pricey compare to the first I’ve owned but it was well worth my money.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love and recommend this. Love that you can add a scented Vicks pad to help decongest. Easy to clean, easy to fill and super easy to use. It is definatelly worth the price!
Indianapolis, IN
We love our Vicks cool mist humidifier, especially when someone in the family is not feeling well. It really helps clear nasal passages. It is a must for any household.
Oxford, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this works wonders for my 4 month old. Nice cool mist and we used the lavender pads so it also was relaxing and smelled amazing! Very affordable and works for a decent sized room!
Falls Church, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
Very effective and runs very quietly! I got this Vicks filter free cool mist humidifier about a month ago. I really like it it works great. I was always getting headaches and nosebleeds for no apparent reason. My doctor told me its probably from dry air and to get a humidifier. I definitely like the cool mist humidifier better than the warm mist or hot ones. This humidifier has different settings for how much Mist you want to put out.