Home & GardenHousehold AppliancesHumidifiersVicks
Vicks EasyFill Cool Mist Humidifier VUL750

Vicks® EasyFill Cool Mist Humidifier VUL750

Enjoy all the benefits of humidification with this convenient, filter free design that makes filling easy.

Doctors recommend running a humidifier to help provide temporary relief from cough and congestion for better breathing a more comfortable sleep.

Did you know…

Recent studies suggest that humidifiers play an important role in achieving a relative humidity level between 40-60% which reduces the survival of flu virus on surfaces and in the air!

Product Benefits

• 2 convenient easy ways to fill
    • At the humidifier
    • At the Sink
  • Accepts 2 Vicks VapoPads®
  • Quiet, filter-free operation
  • Up to 36 hour run time
  • 1.25 gallon capacity

Does this comes with essential oil ?
Is this humidifier worth it?
How do you clean it and how often?
Start your review of Vicks® EasyFill Cool Mist Humidifier VUL750!
How would you rate this product?
Silvana S.
Providence
I have mine for a few years and still working fine. Sometimes I just add water and used as humidifier.  When sick use Vicks stuff to help with sines or flu. It is not cheap but affordable.

Natalie G.
Inglewood, CA
I am very pleased with the free humidifier I got from influenster. At first I couldn't tell if it was helping with my allergies but after a few days it was clear that my nasal drainage was down by at least 50% when I used it. I love it! It stays on all night and doesn't make my room feel too foggy or cloudy. I do wish more Vicks aroma packs came with it. But even without many it's a great tool for my allergies.
Courtney B.
Hemet, CA
Works great!! I love that you fill it on the top. And the tank is much bigger than the othe humidifiers I've had!
Arianny A.
Bronx, NY
Este es mi primera vez usando el humificador, lo recibí gratis para probarlo y la verdad me parece muy útil, me gustó mucho y me parece práctico, y las veces que lo he utilizado me ha funcionado bastante bien, mi piel es seca, y vivo en un clima caliente y húmedo.
lara H.
Omaha, NE
Vicks® EasyFill Cool Mist Humidifier VUL750 uploaded by lara H.
My 5-year-old has been battling a cold and cough (and that awful dry, itchy winter skin) and within 2 days of starting the Vicks humidifier, she felt worlds better, and told me her skin felt so smooth! It's easy enough to use that she was able to figure out how to take out the basin, fill it by herself, put the basin back, and start it (under my supervision, of course - but she didn't need a lick of help!). The basin holds enough water to last all night and it's super easy to clean!
Chelsea R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Vicks® EasyFill Cool Mist Humidifier VUL750 uploaded by Chelsea R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Vicks has always been a brand in my home since I was a child now to my childrens ..vicks just works ..for the soothness vicks just naturally gives when applied ..to the deep breaths you can take after applying. This product works...
Greta F.
What I love most about this humidifier is that it's incredibly easy to fill. You can leave the tank in it and fill it by pouring the water in, or you can take the tank out and fill it under a faucet. It's so nice to have that choice! It's also very quiet, and has a dial to turn the vapor amount up or down.
Crystal G.
Shreveport, LA
If you have a child, you need this in your life! It helps so much whenever their nose is stuffy! It also helps me whenever I have a stuffy nose. You can add a peppermint or lavender scent in it to have an extra boost! It makes the room smell really good as well!
Holly J.
Maysville, GA
I haven't own this particular Vicks Humidifier, but I have owned a Vicks Humidifier in the past. I had no issues or complaints with my Vicks Humidifier. When my kidswerr sick with a cold or having sinus issues, I would use the humidifier in their bedroom and they would sleep all night. This humidifier helped them so much with their breathing at night when they were sick. The only reason I no longer have it, is because I lost it in a house fire.
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
I loved this product ! It help keep my little ones stuffy nose at bay while she was sick ! Thanks so much influenster !
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jacob S.
South Valley
il y a 2 ans
Vicks® EasyFill Cool Mist Humidifier VUL750 ? Is the cool mist or warm mist vicks humidifier better for winter and dry throats?
Le P. il y a 2 ans
I like the warm mist steam vaporizer, I have it right beside my bed and plug it in at night. I use the menthol pads which make breathing a lot easier for me. My nose and throat get really dry during this time and I always use my vaporizer to help my symptoms.
melissa D.
Glendale, AZ
il y a 2 ans
Vicks® EasyFill Cool Mist Humidifier VUL750 ? I've only ever used warm mist humidifiers but I noticed most of the ones available now are cool mist. Which is better?