Vicks® EasyFill Cool Mist Humidifier VUL750
Enjoy all the benefits of humidification with this convenient, filter free design that makes filling easy.
Doctors recommend running a humidifier to help provide temporary relief from cough and congestion for better breathing a more comfortable sleep.
Did you know…
Recent studies suggest that humidifiers play an important role in achieving a relative humidity level between 40-60% which reduces the survival of flu virus on surfaces and in the air!
- 2 convenient easy ways to fill
- At the humidifier
- At the Sink
- Accepts 2 Vicks VapoPads®
- Quiet, filter-free operation
- Up to 36 hour run time
- 1.25 gallon capacity
Top Questions See all 45 Q&A
They make much nicer fancier ones with stars and lights now I am sure she would still love.
The only problem was that it leaked all over the place and never seemed to 'spread' the mist anywhere except in one spot so you almost need to have one for every angle of your room if you have a large room.
We got two Vics Humidifiers one for our room and one for my 10-year-olds room we had gotten her one every few years as it not easy to keep clean so I get a new one every few years. I was not one of the lucky few who got this free from influenster, no I paid full price and it is a lot it does add up buying the refills stuff.
This Vicks Cool mist humidifier is the perfect fit for our family. I would love one with lights and stars next time I buy one
We don't have a lot of room, so it fits perfectly on his table and her dresser doesn't take up too much room! Another huge plus is that you can add little menthol disks for when your kids or hubby or you are extra stuffy
My only complaint is I didn't get it from Influencer and seeing all of these reviews of other members getting it kinds is a bummer but it has no bearing on the product it helps with allergy and flu season around here and that always a plus.
I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own and are not altered in any way.
What I love:
* Very quiet. If I didn't keep looking over to see the mist coming out, I wouldn't even know it was on!
* To fill it up you have the option of bringing the tub to the sink, or filling a pitcher with water and pouring it into the humidifier.
* You can also adjust the hole where the mist comes up 180 degrees.
* The box says that if you fill up the tub it will last about 3 days depending your settings. I fill it about half way and it easily lasts 3 days on a medium setting. This is such a plus for me because I'm lazy about filling it up every day!
What I didn't love so much:
* I found it tricky to set it up. I couldn't figure out from the directions where the pieces were supposed to go. Admittedly I'm especially bad at figuring things out. Good thing I have a husband with a knack for things like that!
Disclosure: I received this for free; all opinions are 100% my own.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos