Vicks® EasyFill Cool Mist Humidifier VUL750

Enjoy all the benefits of humidification with this convenient, filter free design that makes filling easy.

Doctors recommend running a humidifier to help provide temporary relief from cough and congestion for better breathing a more comfortable sleep.

Did you know…

Recent studies suggest that humidifiers play an important role in achieving a relative humidity level between 40-60% which reduces the survival of flu virus on surfaces and in the air!

Product Benefits

• 2 convenient easy ways to fill
    • At the humidifier
    • At the Sink
  • Accepts 2 Vicks VapoPads®
  • Quiet, filter-free operation
  • Up to 36 hour run time
  • 1.25 gallon capacity

How do you clean it and how often?
Vicks® EasyFill Cool Mist Humidifier VUL750 ? Is the cool mist or warm mist vicks humidifier better for winter and dry throats?
Vicks® EasyFill Cool Mist Humidifier VUL750 ? I've only ever used warm mist humidifiers but I noticed most of the ones available now are cool mist. Which is better?
Start your review of Vicks® EasyFill Cool Mist Humidifier VUL750!
How would you rate this product?
Cumberland , RI
Believe me when i say that this machine here is a life saver. Sometimes i use it for myself, especially during winter when my room or my kids room feels so dry this thing here do its awesome job and relief us from the annoying dry skin and nose feeling
Pflugerville, TX
During the winter, this product is huge help on order to make the room most. I purchased this mostly got my kids so their noses don't get stuffed, I'm happy with the purchased it leaves our room a little less dry than usual. I recommend it for others to buy this especially during the season winter.
Milwaukee , WI
incredible product, my baby had cough and flu, the pediatrician recommended us and we decided to buy it, I put it in the room all night and my baby sleeps well. I recommend it.
Lakewood, CA
This humidifier was the best humidifier I have ever used. It was easy set up and easy fill. The only thing I would include is how to keep the calcium build up clean because once it’s there it’s hard to remove.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
trenton
We bought this humidifier for our newborn baby. We had a Crane for the first kid, and it has worked for 4 years--it still works!! We bought this humidifier because it looked easier to clean. We've had this piece for THREE months, and it no longer works. For $60, it should work much longer than THREE months.The unit turns on, but nothing comes out. To make matters worse, Vicks doesn't use a normal screw to secure the unit. It requires a special tool to take it apart. Which means, we can't even fix it. And it's been too long to return or replace.
Helps with congestion and coughing. Love using this in my kid's rooms on a sick day. Easy to use and clean. his is an excellent humidifier. It has all the components my previous ones didn't. It's sooo easy to clean which is excellent for someone that hates cleaning these things out. Its easy to clean the base as well as the water compartment. I love that you can pour water into the humidifier while it's running or u can take it to the Sink to fill. My husband loves to just pour some extra water in so he doesn't have to unplug the whole unit. I also think it's genius there is a filter included for hard water.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Albuquerque, NM
We've had this forever!!! We actually stopped buying the vicks inserts though. It was just an extra cost that wasn't totally necessary. The humidifier itself helps a ton in our 2 story house. The upstairs gets SO hot and dry that it messes with our sinus' a lot and this has been such a great reliever.
My daughter has a very sensitive nose. When it's too hot, she has a cold or allergies she tends to get a lot of nose bleeds. Doctor recommended we get a cool mist humidifier and shes happy we got her this one. The air in her room isn't so dry and she in turn has had less nose bleeds. Great investment
DAVENPORT, FL
I have 3 of these in my house for my kids and they work great and I never have to wory about my kids. I love these a lot and they work wonderfuls for when they are needed. They are a bit expensive, but they are amazing and work for a long time. I reccomend this to anyone.
Otsego, MI
1,197 reviews
Husband and I have always run a humidifier in our room during the dry winter months here in Michigan and when my daughter was born we bought her one over 10 years ago. They make much nicer fancier ones with stars and lights now I am sure she would still love. The only problem was that it leaked all over the place and never seemed to 'spread' the mist anywhere except in one spot so you almost need to have one for every angle of your room if you have a large room. We got two Vics Humidifiers one for our room and one for my 10-year-olds room we had gotten her one every few years as it not easy to keep clean so I get a new one every few years. I was not one of the lucky few who got this free from influenster, no I paid full price and it is a lot it does add up buying the refills stuff. This Vicks Cool mist humidifier is the perfect fit for our family. I would love one with lights and stars next time I buy one We don't have a lot of room, so it fits perfectly on his table and her dresser doesn't take up too much room! Another huge plus is that you can add little menthol disks for when your kids or hubby or you are extra stuffy My only complaint is I didn't get it from Influencer and seeing all of these reviews of other members getting it kinds is a bummer but it has no bearing on the product it helps with allergy and flu season around here and that always a plus.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
South Valley
il y a 6 mois
Naya N. • il y a 6 mois
I like the warm mist steam vaporizer, I have it right beside my bed and plug it in at night. I use the menthol pads which make breathing a lot easier for me. My nose and throat get really dry during this time and I always use my vaporizer to help my symptoms.
Glendale, AZ