BY VICKS #1 in Humidifiers

Enjoy all the benefits of humidification with this convenient, filter free design that makes filling easy.

Doctors recommend running a humidifier to help provide temporary relief from cough and congestion for better breathing a more comfortable sleep.

Did you know…

Recent studies suggest that humidifiers play an important role in achieving a relative humidity level between 40-60% which reduces the survival of flu virus on surfaces and in the air! Visit vickshumidifiers.com for more information.

Product Benefits

• Can I just fill this with water and turn it on!?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
We bought this humidifier for our newborn baby. We had a Crane for the first kid, and it has worked for 4 years--it still works!! We bought this humidifier because it looked easier to clean. We've had this piece for THREE months, and it no longer works. For $60, it should work much longer than THREE months.The unit turns on, but nothing comes out. To make matters worse, Vicks doesn't use a normal screw to secure the unit. It requires a special tool to take it apart. Which means, we can't even fix it. And it's been too long to return or replace.
Marisa R.
We've had this forever!!! We actually stopped buying the vicks inserts though. It was just an extra cost that wasn't totally necessary. The humidifier itself helps a ton in our 2 story house. The upstairs gets SO hot and dry that it messes with our sinus' a lot and this has been such a great reliever.
Dawn P.
Whitesburg , KY
Absolutely loved this❤️ I just had a baby and he got a horrible cold when he was a few weeks old, this was a lifesaver with his congestion. I loved how easy and convenient fill up was. The scent pads are awesome and super easy to insert. Definitely recommend to anyone.
Rosanna W.
Davenport , FL
I have 3 of these in my house for my kids and they work great and I never have to wory about my kids. I love these a lot and they work wonderfuls for when they are needed. They are a bit expensive, but they are amazing and work for a long time. I reccomend this to anyone.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Husband and I have always run a humidifier in our room during the dry winter months here in Michigan and when my daughter was born we bought her one over 10 years ago.
They make much nicer fancier ones with stars and lights now I am sure she would still love.
The only problem was that it leaked all over the place and never seemed to 'spread' the mist anywhere except in one spot so you almost need to have one for every angle of your room if you have a large room.
We got two Vics Humidifiers one for our room and one for my 10-year-olds room we had gotten her one every few years as it not easy to keep clean so I get a new one every few years. I was not one of the lucky few who got this free from influenster, no I paid full price and it is a lot it does add up buying the refills stuff.
This Vicks Cool mist humidifier is the perfect fit for our family. I would love one with lights and stars next time I buy one
We don't have a lot of room, so it fits perfectly on his table and her dresser doesn't take up too much room! Another huge plus is that you can add little menthol disks for when your kids or hubby or you are extra stuffy
My only complaint is I didn't get it from Influencer and seeing all of these reviews of other members getting it kinds is a bummer but it has no bearing on the product it helps with allergy and flu season around here and that always a plus.
Heather S.
Bath, NY
My family tends to get colds and that ugly cough always hits us at least once a month. We received this just in time and it has helped out thoroughly. My oldest is five and she has a hideous cough that just won't go away. At first she couldn't sleep at night and now she can with the help of the Vicks EasyFill Cool Mist Humidifier. It's helped keep the room moist and the medicine liquid helps filter the air and clear her chest when she's sleeping. I can smell it downstairs and all through the upstairs as well. We are so incredibly blessed to have received this just in time to clear some colds that are starting up! It's a thick, solid, and very well made humidifier. Vicks definitely doesn't disappoint in any way. If you are looking for a good Vicks, don't waste your money on the cheap ones. Get this one. I highly recommend it with one, two or more children in the home!

I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own and are not altered in any way.
Stefanie S.
Evans City, PA
My toddler has tiny sinuses and nasal passages, which are common in kids who have Down syndrome. He doesn't get sick often, but when he does, he gets VERY congested. That, combined with dry winter air, can make breathing comfortably tough when he's not feeling well. The Vicks® EasyFill Cool Mist Humidifier helps him breathe better at naptime and through the night! I love the ease and safety of this product. The water tank removes easily and can be quickly filled at the sink or left directly in the unit and filled with a cup. The dial on the top of the unit turns so you can direct the steam. The humidifier runs safely and quietly through the night. Honestly, you can barely even hear it when it's running. My favorite feature is the fact that it can be infused with Vicks vapor (pads sold separately) to help battle congestion. This humidifier is a must have for winter! *I received mine complimentary for a review from Influenster, but you can find it HERE. #GotItFree
Emma C.
Malden, MA
We've had a small humidifier for awhile, and it has helped greatly with our dry skin (even our chihuahua's!) and my own sinus headaches from the dry air. This one was a bit of an upgrade for us - but definitely worth it!
What I love:
* Very quiet. If I didn't keep looking over to see the mist coming out, I wouldn't even know it was on!
* To fill it up you have the option of bringing the tub to the sink, or filling a pitcher with water and pouring it into the humidifier.
* You can also adjust the hole where the mist comes up 180 degrees.
* The box says that if you fill up the tub it will last about 3 days depending your settings. I fill it about half way and it easily lasts 3 days on a medium setting. This is such a plus for me because I'm lazy about filling it up every day!
What I didn't love so much:
* I found it tricky to set it up. I couldn't figure out from the directions where the pieces were supposed to go. Admittedly I'm especially bad at figuring things out. Good thing I have a husband with a knack for things like that!
Disclosure: I received this for free; all opinions are 100% my own.
Leah N.
Farmington, NM
This is the best Humidifier we've ever owned! Here are some of it's amazing features:

1. It has a 1.25 gallon tank capacity and runs up to 36 hours.
2. It is super easy to refill! Because of its slim design and shape, I'm able to remove the tank, set it upright in our sink and let it fill!
3. There's the option of adding 1-2 Vapor pads, which provide soothing menthol vapors. We received one with our box and it did wonders to clear up my stuffy nose the night that we used it!
4. The knob allows you to control the mist output and it shuts off automatically once the tank is empty.
5. It's QUIET.
6. It requires no filter!
7. You can change the direction the mist blows without repositioning the whole Humidifier, by simply lifting and rotating the piece that the mist comes out of.

This Humidifier will take care of winter dryness, coughs and congestion. I highly recommend it!!

Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This is a great product, I use it in my daughters room and it really filters the air and helps her breathing especially when she’s sick. It’s affordable and it’s a great quality product. I would recommend
Shannon A.
I was told by a dr. That I need to start using one of these. My question is does it really work and how many people have experienced a change in the air in their room?
Meredith D.
Can I just fill this with water and turn it on!?
Robert Z.
Hickory Creek, TX
I am somewhat a light sleeper. Is the sound noticeable when you are trying to sleep?
Does it also spread the white dust around, which is minerals in the water?
Anya R.
will this be big enough for my whole studio?