BY VICKS #1 in Humidifiers

Enjoy all the benefits of humidification with this convenient, filter free design that makes filling easy.

Doctors recommend running a humidifier to help provide temporary relief from cough and congestion for better breathing a more comfortable sleep.

Did you know…

Recent studies suggest that humidifiers play an important role in achieving a relative humidity level between 40-60% which reduces the survival of flu virus on surfaces and in the air! Visit vickshumidifiers.com for more information.

Product Benefits

• Can I just fill this with water and turn it on!?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emma C.
Malden, MA
We've had a small humidifier for awhile, and it has helped greatly with our dry skin (even our chihuahua's!) and my own sinus headaches from the dry air. This one was a bit of an upgrade for us - but definitely worth it!
What I love:
* Very quiet. If I didn't keep looking over to see the mist coming out, I wouldn't even know it was on!
* To fill it up you have the option of bringing the tub to the sink, or filling a pitcher with water and pouring it into the humidifier.
* You can also adjust the hole where the mist comes up 180 degrees.
* The box says that if you fill up the tub it will last about 3 days depending your settings. I fill it about half way and it easily lasts 3 days on a medium setting. This is such a plus for me because I'm lazy about filling it up every day!
What I didn't love so much:
* I found it tricky to set it up. I couldn't figure out from the directions where the pieces were supposed to go. Admittedly I'm especially bad at figuring things out. Good thing I have a husband with a knack for things like that!
Disclosure: I received this for free; all opinions are 100% my own.
Dima B.
Westmont, IL
I have had a previous Vicks cool mist humidifier that I did not particularly like. It had a filter that needed to be removed and cleaned often. I was always worried about mold and bacteria getting trapped in the filter. It leaked so much water that I rarely used it and gave it away to a friend in need. I decided to give this one a go as I received a voxbox. I was pleasantly surprised that there was no filter that I needed to clean. Set up was as easy as 1,2,3! The mist starts coming out immediately, making the set up so effortless. It also didn't leak at all, unlike my previous one. It came at the perfect time as my son was fighting congestion/cold. I was able to test it out as soon as I received it. I noticed a huge difference in his breathing/snoring at night. It is also really quiet so I never had to worry about waking him up by turning it on.

Overall, this is a great product and a staple in any home. The easy set up and no fuss (NO fabric FILTER) system allows for effortless use that makes all the difference. You cannot go wrong with this Vicks EasyFill Cool Mist Humidifier!
Charlotte B.
Desoto, TX

I am extremely impressed with this humidifier and am beyond thrilled to have received it through the Influenster program. I regularly use a smaller humidifier in our master bedroom especially during winter months when we often are fighting off colds and so this was a wonderful product that we definitely could use often in our home. I love how quiet it is and how easy it is to operate and fill the tank. It even has two options for refilling the tank and both are an absolute cinch! I feel like this larger humidifier definitely works better for is than the smaller one did and I love that it runs longer without needing to be refilled since it does have such a nice large tank. Oh and I love the menthol fragrance pad option as well, very nice! We have 18 month old twin daughters that still sleep in our bedroom and both of them along with myself have been suffering from a cold this week so it's been a real lifesaver for sure! Very wonderful product and so glad to have received it for free for reviewing purposes from Influenster!
Rabecca H.
New richmond, WI
This humidifier definately surpassed my expectations...And past experiences with Vicks Humidifiers.

First... You don't have to clunkily fill up with this awkward shaped basin/water reservoir that you have to shimmy to fit under the sink... This is shaped much like a water pitcher, but shorter, and as the name suggests... EASY to fill! And it works on a water floatation method, for even humid air. (Note... Be SURE you read the instructions before using, as there is a small piece that comes separate from the main device, that you need to click into place before first use!)

My FAVORITE feature is that you no longer have to mix in salt for the steam to work... Or pour the liquid mixture into the water. This device has a little pad that you place into a door slot, that has the traditional Vicks relief that releases through the air, allowing for a more even, airway opening scent distribution during use. Love love love this!!

Please note I received this item for free, for testing purposes.
Stefanie S.
Evans City, PA
My toddler has tiny sinuses and nasal passages, which are common in kids who have Down syndrome. He doesn't get sick often, but when he does, he gets VERY congested. That, combined with dry winter air, can make breathing comfortably tough when he's not feeling well. The Vicks® EasyFill Cool Mist Humidifier helps him breathe better at naptime and through the night! I love the ease and safety of this product. The water tank removes easily and can be quickly filled at the sink or left directly in the unit and filled with a cup. The dial on the top of the unit turns so you can direct the steam. The humidifier runs safely and quietly through the night. Honestly, you can barely even hear it when it's running. My favorite feature is the fact that it can be infused with Vicks vapor (pads sold separately) to help battle congestion. This humidifier is a must have for winter! *I received mine complimentary for a review from Influenster, but you can find it HERE. #GotItFree
Susan T.
Lutherville , MD
My daughter had had frequent nosebleeds and very dry skin in the winter months for as long as I can remember. Her doctor recommended a humidifier stating it would help eliminate her symptoms.

Pros-
1. The machine is easy to assemble. My daughter who is 10 actually put it together herself.
2. The tank is very easy to refill.
3. The humidifier can double as a vaporizer- as there is a separate compartment on the side to insert the Vicks Vapor Medicated Disks.
4. It is easy to clean.
5. The machine is very quiet.

Cons-
1. When the water tank is filled to the top, it is a bit heavy to carry. We normally bring a pitcher to the bedroom to refill directly instead of carrying the tank to the bedroom.

In the two weeks that we have had the humidifier, it has made a marked improvement on my daughter's sleep, her dry skin has improved, and she has not had any nosebleeds.

*I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Melissa R.
Miramar, FL
I like to use my Vicks® EasyFill Humidifier when my little ones are sick with a cough and congestion for better breathing and a comfortable sleep. I like this new Vicks EasyFill Humidifier very much because it accepts Vicks VapoPads, it runs for along time (up to 36 hours), it's so quiet, easy to use, and filter-free. That's so convenient because you don't have to worry about dealing with filters. I also like that it's easy to fill. You have 2 ways to fill at sink or pour water into humidifier and it holds a lot of water (1.25 gallons). The humidifier help my kids be able to breathe better when sick. The vapor filled the room and didnt take long to work. I'm loving my humidifier and I highly recommend it.

I received this product complimentary from @Influenster in Vicks® EasyFill Humidifier VoxBox for testing purposes to try and review. All opinions is 100% my own.  #gotitfree #vickshumidifier.
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA
The shape and size of this humidifier made it very easy to place on my daughter's dresser where it wouldn't be in the way. It is very light weight and easy to use. The pads that go in the humidifier are very small but I could smell the Vicks in a few rooms throughout my small house. They have different varieties of the fragrances pads which I liked. The best thing is that it does not get hot at all so I was way more comfortable leaving it in my 3 year old's bedroom while she was sick. My only suggestion is that if you have a small room DO NOT TURN IT ALL THE WAY UP! The room because pretty clouded from the vapor but I just adjust the power and that was solved easy. All in all I recommend it! I received this product for free from Influenster and Vicks in exchange for my honest opinion and this review is my own.
Kia R.
Fayetteville, GA
My 4 year old started Pre-K this year and always had a cough or runny nose. I was so excited to receive this humidifier, as I'd heard great reviews. It was easy to put together. The user guide was a little intimidating but the quick start guide on the box flaps helped.

I used the Vick's Vapor Rub pod that was included as a sample. My first use was my daughter's bedroom, which is large and the vapor filled the room. It was very subtle and not overwhelming. I will be purchasing more pods! I've used it about 3 more times without it and I have noticed a change in my daughter's cough and congestion throughout the night!

I received this humidifier free from Influenster and Vick's to review. This is a quality humidifier and I'd recommend it, especially with the pods!
Jenni S.

Our family received this Humidifier during the entire household being actively sick. We haven't had a humidifier in a long time and it came at a much needed time. It was relatively simple to inbox and only took less then five minutes to put together. We have been using it for several days now and it has helped with nightly coughing, if you are an extremely light sleeper the dripping water sound it makes can be annoying. The package only comes with one Vicks VapoPad to try and honestly you have to have two of the VapoPods in order to experience anything close to what you should be. I do like how easy it is to fill and we are contemplating getting a second for downstairs in our town home. I received this for free for my honest review.
Shannon A.
I was told by a dr. That I need to start using one of these. My question is does it really work and how many people have experienced a change in the air in their room?
Meredith D.
Can I just fill this with water and turn it on!?
Robert Z.
Hickory Creek, TX
I am somewhat a light sleeper. Is the sound noticeable when you are trying to sleep?
Does it also spread the white dust around, which is minerals in the water?
Anya R.
will this be big enough for my whole studio?