HealthBiometric MonitoringBiometric MonitorsVicks
Digital Thermometer with Extra Large Display

VICKS Digital Thermometer with Extra Large Display

VICKS Digital Thermometer with Extra Large Display. Easy to read large LCD display

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VICKS Digital Thermometer with Extra Large Display!
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
VICKS Digital Thermometer with Extra Large Display uploaded by Brooke M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this earlier this year as we had been using a 99¢ thermometer that I just didn’t trust. I splurged about $25 on this and I’m not so sure I trust it either. We can take our temperature back to back 3 times and it is most often drastically different readings. I do like the extra large display and the comfort tip that is rather bendable.
Amanda S.
Lebanon, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Super super easy to read as the screen is super large and lights up so you can easily see and read in the dark areas especially if you have sleeping babies and don’t want to turn a light on to read the temperature while taking it. Like the idea that you can also clean it so quickly as well as using tip covers
Fran R.
Roanoke, TX
Works like a charm and adequately displays body temp. I haven’t tried any other brand of thermometer, so I can’t compare it to others. I only use it when I feel a fever coming on, which is rare.
Candace L.
Orange, TX
I have had my Vicks Digital Thermometer for a very,very long time. You can change the battery in this.
Stacy T.
Gladstone, MO
I both got this in the beginning of the pandemic. I have had to use it twice for my daughter. It is accurate and easy to read. It is actually rather quick compare to other thermometers I have used. It comes with the protectant plastic sleeves. It is very reasonably priced. I do recommend and would purchase again.
Ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
Este termómetro para bebés es muy bueno toma la temperatura bien lo puedes llevar contigo a todas partes totalmente se los recomiendo es muy económico a mi me gusta desde que te tuve a mi primer bebé
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
Worked great for me during my first pregnancy. I still use it sometimes when I feel like I have a fever or my family. The batteries last a longtime and very accurate results.
Jennifer N.
Utica, KY
Easy to use and read, quick results. The price is reasonable. Would purchase again.
Debbie S.
Cheektowaga, NY
Ok and I did not feel this thermometer was accurate. Also stopped working after a month.
Mary T.
Windfall, IN
I have always had issues with thermometer displays, either being too small or the numbers seem too dim. I really like this one, because it has a large display that's easy to read. It's quick at getting the temp, so you and your child aren't wriggling and anxiously waiting for a reading. I did give it one less star, because the first one I bought broke in less than a month, but the second one I have had for 4 years and it's still running strong.

Looking for your answer?