HealthMedicines & TreatmentsCough, Cold, & FluVicks
Vicks DayQuil Severe VapoCOOL Cold & Flu Relief Liquid

Vicks® DayQuil™ Severe VapoCOOL Cold & Flu Relief Liquid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vicks® DayQuil™ Severe VapoCOOL Cold & Flu Relief Liquid!
Cedar Creek, TX
Vicks® DayQuil™ Severe VapoCOOL Cold & Flu Relief Liquid uploaded by Lea Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really happen to love this product which is the only reason I keep it in our cabinet every day! There is no way to improve this and nothing can compare to this DayQuil severe + I am very satisfied and will continue to purchase although it is a little pricey but you get what you pay for! And it’s worth every penny!
Glen Burnie, MD
Works great for relieving a sore throat, but if you're anything like me, you will be having chest pains shortly after! I went to sleep after taking the night time, and woke up with bad chest pains, and thought it was just phlegm build up. Then took some of the day time, and again, severe chest pains!

Looking for your answer?