Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetVicks
Vicks DayQuil / NyQuil Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps Co-Pack

Vicks® DayQuil™ / NyQuil™ Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps™ Co-Pack

With a DayQuil™/NyQuil™ LiquiCaps™ co-pack, you’ll have the cold and flu symptom relief you need on hand, day or night.

Start your review of Vicks® DayQuil™ / NyQuil™ Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps™ Co-Pack!
Tianna  F.
Alexandria, VA
Vicks® DayQuil™ / NyQuil™ Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps™ Co-Pack uploaded by Tianna  F.
Purchased at: Target
Vicks® DayQuil™ / NyQuil™ Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps™ Co-Pack has helped me stop my cold symptoms in their tracks. The green nighttime pills help me sleep without coughing and sniffling. The orange daytime pills are do not make me drowsy, and they help keep me out of bed and working.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
NyQuil is a trusted medicine when anyone comes down with cold symptoms. DayQuil makes symptoms more manageable and NyQuil allows for a good nights sleep to help feel better.
Mary D.
Oceanside, CA
This help me alot when I am sick. I take this day and night. It helps with my fever, cold, runny nose. It just does it all and after a matter of days. I feel great. The pill size is a bit big. But guarantee you will heal. This sure is affordable.
Heather  M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is our go to for being sick in my family. Its seems to work best for all of us over any other medications that are over the counter
Tia S.
Athol, MA
A must for anyone working and you cant afford to take a day off cause the kids use up all your sick time. A must staple item specially in these times. It works great and I buy them again and again. I would recommend this. Take day during day and night at night time.
Alana P.
I do like the DayQuil/ NyQuil cold relief packs. It seems to do the job. I have relief when I take this. Depending where you buy it can be pricey but worth it. It is effective and will buy again.
Courtney  H.
Johns Creek, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
Always works great when my husband and I come down with a cold or the flu. I much prefer the NyQuil colored to DayQuil.
Matrisha B.
Gladwin, MI
These work as well as most other cold meds. I find the MyQuil leaves me groggy and sometimes cranky in the morning. More so than other meds. I do recommend because they work faster than the other brands I have used. I find they also last longer between times you need to take them.
Melissa W.
Purchased at: CVS
When the flu hits you definitely need [product:vicks-dayquil-/-nyquil-cold-&-flu-relief-liquicaps-co-pack]. These liquicaps are so much better than the liquid formula. I personally don’t like the taste of the liquid formula but want the relief that this over-the-counter medicine provides. This co-pack comes with DayQuil liquicaps and NyQuil liquicaps. Both formulas help to relieve cough, cold & flu symptoms sore throat, fever & congestion. The difference is that DayQuil does not make you drowsy. I will continue to purchase and definitely recommend. #vicks
Tiffany B.
Vance, AL
I was sick a couple of weeks ago and within days of starting the am and pm meds I was feeling so much better. The nyquil really helped me sleep and get a good nights rest.