Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetVicks
Vicks DayQuil Cold & Flu Relief Liquid

Vicks® DayQuil™ Cold & Flu Relief Liquid

The non-drowsy, multi-symptom cold and flu relief of DayQuil™ Cold & Flu Liquid helps you get your power back so you can enjoy the day.

Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:

• Nasal congestion
• Cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
• Sore throat
• Headache
• Minor aches & pains
• Fever

Active Ingredients (in each 15 mL) (Purpose)

Acetaminophen 325 mg (Pain reliever/fever reducer)
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg (Cough suppressant)
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg (Nasal decongestant)

Inactive Ingredients

citric acid, FD&C yellow No. 6, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, xantham gum

Usage:

• Take only as directed
• Use only the dose cup provided
• Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours

Adults and children 12 years and over - 30 mL every 4 hours
Children 6 to under 12 years - 15 mL every 4 hours
Children 4 to under 6 years - Ask a doctor
Children under 4 years - Do not use

When using other DayQuil™ or NyQuil™ products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.

How does this Vick’s DayQuil taste? I don’t like NyQuil because of the taste and am reluctant to use the DayQuil that I have. Thanks?
I have a cold and need a medicine to hold me over past the Easter weekend #sick #cold medicine what is good besides [product:dayquiltm-cold-flu-relief-liquid] ?
Do you take Nyquil too at night or just Dayquil?
Start your review of Vicks® DayQuil™ Cold & Flu Relief Liquid!
Product Highlights
It helps get rid of cold and symptoms fast.in reviews
Best cold/flu relief medicine always works great and fast too you feel it working and it's great for the day no drowsiness.in reviews
My husband is the should bread winner in the house so he can't get sick .in reviews
Ankita G.
Woonsocket, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Vicks® DayQuil™ Cold & Flu Relief Liquid uploaded by Ankita G.
Purchased at: CVS
An amazing cough formula that helps in this flu and cold season. Non drowsy formula and provides relief. Recommended
Alexandria E.
Moreno Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great for when you are sick it soothes your throat a lot. It doesn’t taste great but works amazing
member-18a701
DayQuil is a must in our home during cold and flu season! It helps clear congestion calm coughs and help with fever without drowsiness! Everyone in the family asks for DayQuil at the first signs of a cold!
Alexandra H.
Secane, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Vicks® DayQuil™ Cold & Flu Relief Liquid uploaded by Alexandra H.
Purchased at: CVS
Makes me a bit jittery and hyper but otherwise works pretty well. Haven’t had a cold in covid but my husband used this and liked the results.
LaTaya N.
I currently have a flu and it has been so bad that I have been in bed for the last 4 days. Taking the dayquil every 8 hours really did make a difference enough for me to get up to take care of what absolutely I had to without feeling even more like death. I took it every few hours with plenty of water and broths and i will say for being pessimistic about it I did feel a difference. I have been pleasantly surprised.
Coco P.
Steamboat Spr, CO
This is my go to medicine however it still makes me drowsy . The plus side is I get better very fast
Tracey  S.
Bronx, NY
Vicks® DayQuil™ Cold & Flu Relief Liquid uploaded by Tracey  S.
This is go to medicine when I feel under the weather. It works like a charm. It's a syrup that isn't overly sweet. Whenever, I feel a cold coming, I take this and it helps me feel better.
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This medicine, along with Nyquil, are my favorite medicines to use whenever I have a cold or a flu.  I've tried other OTC medicines too but there's nothing quite like Dayquil in relieving my symptoms.  It compresses my cough almost immediately and along with Nyquil at night I'm able to sleep well.  Would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Mia H.
Highland Park, NJ
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I am currently using this product right now as I have been sick for some time, and have been able to compare this to other cold products back to back. I would say that it works well and does what it needs to, however it’s not my personal favorite. It’s expensive of course, but all brand medicine is now 🤒
Matrisha B.
Gladwin, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The flavor alone is not worth it. I can't think about drinking this without gaging sadly. It works decently, but their flavors are always so strong. If you can get past it I recommend trying it. For the price it's worth it. For the taste it is not.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha L.
Noblesville, IN
il y a 3 ans
Lourdes M. il y a 7 jours
Sudafed! They have so many options and it’s become a staple in my medicine cabinet.
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
il y a 4 ans
Vicks® DayQuil™ Cold & Flu Relief Liquid is this medicine any good for when you get a cold ?
rachel H. il y a 4 ans