Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetVicks
Vicks DayQuil Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps

Vicks® DayQuil™ Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps™

The non-drowsy, multi-symptom cold and flu relief of DayQuil™ Cold & Flu LiquiCaps™ helps you get your power back so you can enjoy the day.

Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:

• Nasal congestion
• Cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
• Headache
• Minor aches & pains
• Fever
• Sore throat

Active Ingredients (in each LiquiCap™) (Purpose)

Acetaminophen 325 mg (Pain reliever/fever reducer)
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg (Cough suppressant)
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg (Nasal decongestant)

Inactive Ingredients

FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Yellow No. 6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide

Usage:

• Take only as directed
• Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours

Adults and children 12 years and over - 2 LiquiCaps™ with water every 4 hours
Children 4 to under 12 years - Ask a doctor
Children under 4 years - Do not use

When using other DayQuil™ or NyQuil™ products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.

I guess is that time of the year, the weather is changing and I'm already sick! sore throat, muscle pain, headache you name it!! do you prefer natural remedies? or medication? in my case I used both. I cut a red onion, add real honey and juice of lime, place in a container and drink 2 or 3 times a day. Also, I like [product:dayquiltm-cold-flu-relief-liquicapstm] It really helps me.
Can you take this at night? (When you don’t have the NyQuil)
Who knows what is in DayQuil? It's important to know what medications you are taking
Start your review of Vicks® DayQuil™ Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps™!
Product Highlights
It's works fast and helps with the fever and aches.in reviews
I always get really bad coughing when I get a cold, & this stuff relieves most if not all of it.in reviews
Jessica K.
Port St Lucie, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vicks® DayQuil™ Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps™ uploaded by Jessica K.
Purchased at: Target
I truly see no difference in taking DayQuil as appose to not taking DayQuil. I have a cold (covid negative) and it isn’t helping my headache or congestion at all. My sinuses are still on fire. 😩
Jessica  L.
Ayer, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Vicks® DayQuil™ Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps™ uploaded by Jessica  L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love dayquil cold and flu multi syndrome relief it released headache fever sore throat minor aches and pains and congestion and cough. It doesnt make you tired you you can go about your day with a pep ik your dtrp
Matrisha B.
Gladwin, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vicks® DayQuil™ Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps™ uploaded by Matrisha B.
This is our go to cold meds when I need to knock out my cold fast. The price is not worth it when you get one days worth of meds inside. They do knock out the cold. I find I feel better, faster taking these. To bad the cost so much. I recommend buying them if you have a cold you need to het rid of fast and can afford $7 a day for meds.
Layan A.
Champaign, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is my favorite thing to take when I am really congested and it works like a charm. I like that it gives me a boost of energy during the day and it clears out my sinuses. I would definitely recommend this.
Jasmine M.
Bellingham, WA
Doesn't make me feel jittery like other non-drowsy cold relief medicines. Allows me to keep up my daily (and busy!) routine when fighting a cold. It helps me get better faster too by preventing my sinuses from irritation because it stops the runny nose and coughing! Easy on the wallet is a big bonus!
Amber K.
Norcross, GA
I find that this product works very well. When I'm sick this is what I reach for to get me through the day. I like it because it doesn't make me drowsy.
Katy M.
Crowley, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: CVS
When I have a cold, which isn't too often, I use this. Bad thing is, it makes me sleepy, so I can't use it while I'm at work. But it gets the job done to alleviate the symptoms.
Angela  S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Works ok. I wish it helped more with a stuffy nose. It doesn't make me feel drowsy so they are good to take during the day at work.
Tina B.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go-to day time cold medicine. It’s lessens symptoms but doesn’t make me too medicine head.
Lisa J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
DayQuil usually helps clear up any cold or flu symptoms I have within a few days. It’s not super expensive and is non drowsy, that’s a huge thing I look for in a medicine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Saima S.
il y a 2 ans
Donna S. il y a un an
Vitamin C, zinc. We take vitamin C 1000 mg about three times a day. Caladium of silver, play several drops under the tongue hold it for 30 seconds and then swallow. We do this at least three times a day. We also use the cold tablets that dissolve under your tongue 👅 Probably twice a day. But after you’ve been sick or starting to feel sick do these things, go to bed, the next day you feel so much better!  😇