BY VICKS #74 in Allergy & Sinus

• How safe is this to take for a 5 year old child?8 Answers
Jamy J.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
This is a miracle in cap form, especially if you suffer from allergy and sinus problems. I cannot take most over-the-counter sinus and allergy medications because it does not settle well with my digestive system. I love DayQuil sinus liquicaps because they easily fit in my purse and I can take them without a hassle. Plus, these are non-drowsy, which is great. These keep me going on days that I cannot miss work.
Claudia A.
Claudia A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have so many allergys, dust, pollen and strong smells; this is life to me because when I need relief I cant afford to be groggy and tired. Since its a liquid cap its fast acting but also easy to carry. I feel well quickly and can keep on working or watching the kids.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Omg these are a life saver every summer, with my sinuses and allergies on the fritz, these make my days livable.
Izzy J.
Izzy J.
Very nice. I don't notice a massive difference from the originals, but these pills are still effective and conquer colds. I've only used one box and that was awhile ago. I just found it easier to use DayQuil original capsules, but if you're focusing on sinus, go for it.
eveline L.
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
Dayquil sinus has been the thing i needed to get through my day when i feel so bad i do not want to go to work but know i have to
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
Dayquil has been a life saver for me many times and has helped me to get through a work day while suffering from cold and allergies!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Newbury, OH
I like dayquil because I've been using it forever and it works really well for me. so does nyquil.
Maite H.
Maite H.
This is really helpful for my horrible allergies. What I love is that this doesn't make you drowsy at all.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Covington, GA
How safe is this to take for a 5 year old child?