BY VICKS #96 in Allergy & Sinus

Jordan A.
By far the best! Works very quickly and lasts! This is the only thing I use now! I have sinus trouble quite often and couldn't ever find relief until I found this!
Angie P.
San Jose, CA
When my husband or I get a coffee run to the store and get this pack. Can't live without it during a cold. I don't have the luxury of calling in sick from work so this makes working tolerable.
Jessica S.
Riverton, UT
This is what I take when I'm sick. Dayquil allows me to go to work and function during the day and the Nyquil knocks me out at night so I can sleep even when I can barely breathe.
desiree l.
Sayre, PA
I hate being sick but this stuff really helps having an 8 month old I can't take the nyquil like i once did but I can still take the day quilt and it really helps with the sore throat cough and congestion and i can functon better...
Christina E.
Wellness Guru Expert
I hate when I have to be sick but at least I have found the right medication which helps me feel better.
Sarah B.
Palm Bay, FL
This is the only sinus medicine I have found that seems to stop sickness in its tracks and doesn't cause issues for my thyroid.
Nia D.
I felt that these worked fairly quick. I started to feel relief in about a hour
Kc P.
Clio , Mi
Definitely
My go to medicine for cold
And flue season. Works pretty well....
Jordan D.
Williamstown, PA
Do u get tired from the day stuff