Vicks Dayquil Nyquil Severe Cold & Flu Relief Combo Pack, Caplets, 24 ea uploaded by Nadia F.Vicks Dayquil Nyquil Severe Cold & Flu Relief Combo Pack, Caplets, 24 ea uploaded by Teisha S.

BY NYQUIL

Max Strength Relieves cough, headache, sore throat 2 For nasal sinus congestion Temporarily relieves fever DayQuil: Non-drowsy NyQuil: Nighttime relief 16 DayQuil caplets 8 NyQuil caplets see more...

Myra H.
I purchased these after coming down with some painful sinus congestion. This product helped relieve it but within a few hours (2-3) the sinus congestion would return. It kept other pain away and my cough completely disappeared but the thing that was ailing me the most was too tough for this medicine. That was the dayquil. The nyquil does a little better with congestion, not so much with the cough..I don't think I'd use this product again unless I had lighter symptoms
Holly G.
Genoa, WI
I love DayQuil and NyQuil because it helps me keep going when I'm sick. It really relieves my cold symptoms so I don't spend the whole day at home in bed. The only bad thing is the packaging is hard to open and the pills are massive, so they can be hard to swallow.
Teisha S.
Brooklyn , NY
If you have ever had one of those sinus headaches that feels like someone slapped you in the face with a brick then this will take it away. I spent an hour reading labels at the pharmacy to get something for sinus pain and I ended up with this and I am super satisfied!
Nadia F.
Greensboro , NC
I'm sick right now, after I take it I feel so Mich better. I slept through most of the night and I have more energy after I dayquil!
Celeste S.
This helped me so much when i was sick. But when buying it you have to be 18 apparently, at least that is what walmart said