BY NYQUIL

Powerful Relief Day or Night Helps Relieve Cough Sore Throat 2 For Headache, Minor Aches Pains 3 Temporarily Relieves Fever DayQuil: Multi-symptom relief, non-drowsy NyQuil: Promotes nighttime relief Includes: 16- DayQuilLiquiCaps 2 8 - NyQuil LiquiCaps Ingredients: br DayQuil: Active Ingredients: Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan HBr, Phenylephrine HCl. Inactive Ingredients: FDC Red No. 40, FDC Yellow No. 6, Gelatin, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol Sorbitan Solution, Titanium Dioxide. NyQuil: Active Ingredients: Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan HBr, Doxylamine Succinate. Inactive Ingredients: DC Yellow No. 10, FDC Blue No. 1, Gelatin, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol Sorbitan Solution, Titanium Dioxide. see more...

Myra H.
This stuff is pretty good aside from the large size of the gels. They gonna to work pretty quickly and hold off symptoms for a good length of time. I don't take the whole dose and use one capsule every 4 hours if necessary. When I'm feeling really bad I'll take both capsules in one dose. The nighttime ones do quite a number on you, and if you take them too late at night old end up drowsy the next day. I try to take them no later than 7pm. Other than that I really do like these.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
This stuff is amazing and it's over the counter. No prescription needed. In the daytime you take the red liquigel and it keeps you up and you take the green ones at night and you sleep like a baby. Take vitamin C to knock that cold out also.
Karter C.
I had a cold recently and picked up a box of this hoping for a miracle. But I didn't see much difference after taking this. I still didn't sleep well and I still have a lot of congestion
Amber L.
We keep this in our medicine cabinet at all times. My husband and I get sick quite frequently and this helps us feel better
Jen M.
I like NyQuil for a cold. I like the combo pack so I can decide if I want the relief during the day or at night