Vicks DayQuil Non-Drowsy Cold & Flu Multi-Symptom Relief Liquid 10 Oz (Pack of 3)

BY VICKS

McKenzie B.
McKenzie B.
Brunswick, GA
I usually end up needing both Dayquil and Nyquil at least once a year. I was recently told by my doctor not to use Dayquil anymore because it boosts my heart rate up too high. If blood pressure and heart rate are issues for you, I would not recommend. Nyquil is fine though so if you don't have anywhere to go I would definitely go with Nyquil.
Piper D.
Piper D.
Olympia, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really helped when I had bronchitis. I was able to work 8 hours after attending my morning class. I wasn't drowsy at all but I disliked the taste.
Shennon L.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I work nights and it's hard enough staying awake but when I'm sick Day Quil is my number one choice and it works wonders
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
I love the spray can and the formula was good and not greasy but I burnt so fast while wearing this product. I was outside 20 minutes and was so burnt after that.
Daisy Y.
Daisy Y.
This is my go to product every time I get sick. I prefer night time. I'll get 1 bottle Never really look at the price. I just get it at any nearby pharmacy. As long as I keep up with the doses it works. Every four hours. I'd recommend to any adult
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Bloomington, MN
Love this lotion its not greasy and the spray makes it so much easier. I do love this scent
kacey D.
kacey D.
Downers Grove, IL
Vick's is my go-to brand for managing cold and flue symptoms. The dayquil variety keeps a runny nose and pesky cough in check. I hate a chapped nose and sore throat from constantly blowing my nose and coughing.
melissa w.
melissa w.
St johns, AR
Great when j am in a rush and just can spray. Also great to throw in my bag going to the beach. I didn't find this greasy at all.