Vicks Dayquil Multisymptom Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps uploaded by Andjoua R.

BY VICKS #54 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Power through your day with the non-drowsy, multi-symptom cold and flu relief of Vicks DayQuil LiquiCaps. Temporarily relives common cold and flu symptoms including nasal congestion, cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains and fever. Non-Drowsy. When using other DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing. Use as directed. Keep out of reach of children.. see more...

• Who knows what is in DayQuil? It's important to know what medicat...1 Answers
  • Can you take this at night? (When you don’t have the NyQuil)2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Vikki P.
Greensboro, NC
My go to med. when it come to cold and flu and I have to be at work. But the medicine does wear off pretty fast. I would definitely recommend this anyone that is coming down with a cold or a flu. Hope you get well soon.
Jazzi S.
DayQuil has really kept me going during my sick times. And I get sick a lot. Thanks dayquil! And thanks for not being too espensive
Julia M.
We keep this in stock at our gym for the coaches or any of our competitive athletes. This stuff is the bomb and doesn't make you drowsy. It works amazing, no weird taste and it goes down easy which is great for our athletes( of course approved from their parents!)
Ashley J.
Chestertown , MD
DayQuil is hands down one of the.m best medicines I have used when sick. It is extremely effective and I usually feel better quicker than when taking other medications. I would highly recommend this product.
Jasmine M.
Bellingham, WA
Doesn't make me feel jittery like other non-drowsy cold relief medicines. Allows me to keep up my daily (and busy!) routine when fighting a cold. It helps me get better faster too by preventing my sinuses from irritation because it stops the runny nose and coughing! Easy on the wallet is a big bonus!
Felicia B.
Fort Collins, CO
LOVE THESE! I don't like to take the liquid medicine because I hate the taste of them. These pills don't have a taste and go down your throats easily and fast when taken with water. They also work super fast
Amanda O.
Mangham , LA
Dayquil is the best over the counter medicines there is. It helps you fell better all day without that drowsy feeling. Definitely recommended.
Marina R.
Tallmadge, OH
Cold and flu season, this is always in our medicine cabinet. Much more pleasant than the liquid counterpart. Really helps you function thru a normal day a lot easier.
Jessi C.
Hackensack, NJ
My only go to medicine for when my kids get me sick. I stay alert through the day while it does it's job then at night I use NyQuil and after 2-3 days I'm better.
Apryl C.
This is what I take when I am having a cold or even when my allergies get extremely bad. This always helps me be able to keep going about my day almost normally.
Andjoua R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Can you take this at night? (When you don’t have the NyQuil)
Ashley M.
Who knows what is in DayQuil? It's important to know what medications you are taking