BY VICKS #55 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Power through your day with the non-drowsy, multi-symptom cold and flu relief of Vicks DayQuil LiquiCaps. Temporarily relives common cold and flu symptoms including nasal congestion, cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains and fever. Non-Drowsy. When using other DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing. Use as directed. Keep out of reach of children.. see more...

Vicks Dayquil Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps
  • "I always get really bad coughing when I get a cold, & this stuff relieves most if not all of it." in 1 review
  • "It's works fast and helps with the fever and aches." in 1 review
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Wish this stuff worked as good as nyquil does... Disappointing since it is so awesome. This stuff has just never done much for me. I hate how big the pills are too.
Mary R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I definitely prefer the convenience of the liquicaps for daytime when I have a cold. I do feel like these help most of my symptoms, but I do prefer the way the syrups coat and sooth your throats more than these. Other than that, these are awesome!
Jennifer F.
Decatur, AL
I'm a nurse and this is my go to product for when I feel awful and down with a normal cold. Even though I'm feeling awful, my patients still need me! This makes sure that I am there for them in every way possible!
Izzy J.
These always work very well for me when I have small colds. Harsher colds, I use the Severe one. For the flu, it doesn't have any effect on it. But, it does what it says and it's easy to take. I'm always grateful for these when I'm getting through finals, when it seems sickness spreads like wildfire.
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
Although this stuff works amazingly I can't take it unless I can just be stuck in bed for 2 or 3 days. You can take this product every 6 hours and as soon as I take it after like 30 minutes I fall asleep for about 6 hours. Just in time to take another pull and sleep for another 6 hours. Then take a nighttime one and sleep. And another night time one. I literally do nothing but sleep when I take these, but they really do work.
Liz V.
Jonesboro, GA
I went on four airplanes and was at a conference with about 12,000 people this past weekend, so of course in the hustle and bustle I forgot to take vitamin C (usually keeps me from getting sick). I felt so stuffed up and runny nose and basically AWFUL coming home. I stopped to get some Dayquil, and two days later I feel MUCH better. I'm still on the "mend" but this stuff really works!
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vicks Dayquil is a great product when I have to work or go out while being sick. I would have not been able to make it threw a day of work without it. Its made for the day so it does not make me drousy and just one dose last me all day. Thank you for a great product! Will recommend to friends.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When getting a cold I try and combat it as long as possible with vitamin and airborne. When that's not an option I take Dayquil. It's works fast and helps with the fever and aches. Doesn't make me drowsy or sick to my stomach. I do drink plenty of water with it.
Jenna B.
I love DayQuil almost as much as I love NyQuil! I always get really bad coughing when I get a cold, & this stuff relieves most if not all of it. It also clears up my sinuses & clears up my chest congestion. The perfect daytime cold medicine! Don't forget to take NyQuil at night for all-night long relief with your cold or flu!
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Hubby and I have had colds and congestion the past few days. Been taking this and it's helped so much. Feel better, our symptoms disappear for awhile until the next dosage. Non drowsy. Very happy with these meds!
M P.
Macon, GA
Does this make anyone drowsy?
Jennifer F.
Decatur, AL
Does this upset anyone else's stomach if not taken with food?
Vanessa M.
Gainesville, FL
Does this make my stool very soft? Happened once and now I'm scared
Danielle W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Do these stop a runny nose?