BY VICKS #53 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Power through your day with the non-drowsy, multi-symptom cold and flu relief of Vicks DayQuil LiquiCaps. Temporarily relives common cold and flu symptoms including nasal congestion, cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains and fever. Non-Drowsy. When using other DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing. Use as directed. Keep out of reach of children.. see more...

Vicks Dayquil Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps
  • "I always get really bad coughing when I get a cold, & this stuff relieves most if not all of it." in 1 review
  • "It's works fast and helps with the fever and aches." in 1 review
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Wish this stuff worked as good as nyquil does... Disappointing since it is so awesome. This stuff has just never done much for me. I hate how big the pills are too.
Mary R.
I definitely prefer the convenience of the liquicaps for daytime when I have a cold. I do feel like these help most of my symptoms, but I do prefer the way the syrups coat and sooth your throats more than these. Other than that, these are awesome!
Jennifer F.
Decatur, AL
I'm a nurse and this is my go to product for when I feel awful and down with a normal cold. Even though I'm feeling awful, my patients still need me! This makes sure that I am there for them in every way possible!
Izzy J.
These always work very well for me when I have small colds. Harsher colds, I use the Severe one. For the flu, it doesn't have any effect on it. But, it does what it says and it's easy to take. I'm always grateful for these when I'm getting through finals, when it seems sickness spreads like wildfire.
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Works just as good as the liquid.This makes things so much easier.The liquid can be hard to take at times because of the flavors, so the liquid capsules make it so much easier and simple to take!
Daniella H.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great. I use them on the go. I am pretty spill prone so these are good to keep my clean safe from spills. They do make me feel better to fight my cold as well.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Hilliary E.
Atwater
Wellness Guru Expert
A must when you’re dealing with a cold and having to go to work. It really takes the edge off and helps with clearing your head
Devin H.
Denton, NC
My husband and I always found this one effective When having to go on about business and not having time for cold symptoms
Tanya K.
Spartanburg, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Perfect my go to when I have a cold works just as well as the syrup without the nasty taste would definitely recommend it
M P.
Macon, GA
Does this make anyone drowsy?
Vanessa M.
Gainesville, FL
Does this make my stool very soft? Happened once and now I'm scared
Jennifer F.
Decatur, AL
Does this upset anyone else's stomach if not taken with food?
Danielle W.
Do these stop a runny nose?