BY VICKS

Vicks Dayquil Cold/Flu Relief, 48ct b> Non-drowsy formula Provides multi-symptom relief for cold and Liquigel capsules make medicine easier to take Cold and flu medicine Available in a 48 ct size Vicks Dayquil Cold Medicine temporarily provides cold relief from: Aches Fever Sore throat Cough Runny nose Sneezing see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
I always use this when i get sick. it helps me get through the day. I stock up on them whenever i find a sale. I usually get them at Walgreens.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff kept me going through finals week despite my relentless cold! I love how it's not too expensive and it's such a great relief. I did recently realize that the Kroger brand of these is much cheaper and practically the same thing.
I like this product but I feel that the liquid is faster acting, however that liquicaps seem to last longer.
Kari D.
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
Dayquil allows me to function when I have a severe cough or cold. The off brands just don't seem to pack the punch Dayquil does because they seem watered down compared to Vicks. It is very effective especially at clearing out nasal passages and helping you breath which is always a positive thing!
Chelsey D.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
This is my #1 go to medication when I'm sick or feeling sick. it works well and i feel rested and I'm able to get through my work day.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Maple Ridge, BC
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a cold right now and this lasted me for about 8 hrs of cold relief. Easy to swallow as well.