Vicks® Cool Moisture Humidifier V5100NS uploaded by Imalay G.

BY VICKS #41 in Humidifiers

Humidify in Silence
If a great night’s rest means you need a quiet bedroom to match, the V5100NS Vicks® Cool Moisture Humidifier could be the perfect solution.

USES

• Visible, cool mist for the temporary relief of cough and congestion
  • Whisper-quiet; won't disturb sleep
  • Designed to be used with Vicks VapoPads to release soothing menthol vapors
  • Variable mist control to regulate humidity level
  • Removable tank with handle for easy filling
  • Directional mist outlet lets you control the direction of the mist "plume"
  • 1.2-gallon capacity; operates up to 20 hours per filling

• Has anyone found this humidifier less than $55.00?3 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Marisa R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We've had this forever!!! We actually stopped buying the vicks inserts
though. It was just an extra cost that wasn't totally necessary. The
humidifier itself helps a ton in our 2 story house. The upstairs gets SO
hot and dry that it messes with our sinus' a lot and this has been such
a great reliever.
Imalay G.
Homestead , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and it couldn't arrived at a better time ! Me and my daughter are super sick with a cold and the Vicks humidifier was a perfect solution to our sleepless nights. Helped provide relief from cough and congestion all night long thanks to the large water capacity. Love the brand and definitely love this humidifier!
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This has come of great use to me. I use it when medically necessary for myself as well as my son. Also, I use it for my plants during the winter while the heat is on to keep them from drying out.
I've had it for years so it will definitely last long with proper care.
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
This is essential for my son and our house hold. It is so easy to use and clean. This humidifier relieves his allergies almost immediately. It is a great investment!
Leslie M.
moody , Al
LOVE IT!! like that it blows cool air, which helps a lot better than steam.. and the vicks makes it even better. I love the smell of it :-) My daughter loves the night light with it.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
It works well. Our house's air gets really dry in the winter. This makes a noticeable difference. We have several throughout the house since it doesn't cover that large of a space.
Christy M.
Milton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is essential for families with allergies. I use one in the spring and the fall for my kids and my sinus problems and it's such a relief
Erica G.
This is a must for me. Everyone in my house gets horribly dry and terrible allergies in the cold weather. This is a lifesaver at bedtime.
Lauren P.
Chesterfield , MO
I have heard these are really good and better than the off brand ones but have never personally used one. Would like to try out.
Shakira M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Me and my daughter are super sick with a cold and the Vicks humidifier
was a perfect solution to our sleepless nights. Helped provide relief
from cough and congestion all night long thanks to the large water
capacity. Love the brand and definitely love this humidifier!
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Has anyone found this humidifier less than $55.00?