BY VICKS #28 in Humidifiers

Vicks Cool Mist Humidifier. Air cleaning filter helps remove dust, pollen, odors, and tobacco smoke from room air. Easy to fill and clean. Vapor therapy for healthful living.

• Vicks Cool Mist Humidifier.
  • Visible fine mist.
  • Helps relieve cold & flu symptoms.
  • Use with Dynafilter air cleaning filter.
  • (One inside).
  • Air cleaning filter inside.
  • Air cleaning filter helps remove dust, pollen, odors, and tobacco smoke from room air.
  • Easy to fill and clean.

Heather W.
Mooresville, NC
I like this product and how small it is. It's portable and can be easily stored away when not in use. It's easy for me to use one-handed and is easy to maintain. I trust the Vicks brand, and like that it's a cool-mist (which also means it doesn't require a filter).
April S.
Indianapolis, IN
There are a miracle worker. When my now 6 year old was a baby she seemed to always be stopped up at night and seemed to not get a good nights sleep. So I would plug this in every night when she would go to bed and it worked wonders. I dont know what I would have done with out one of these!
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
This is a must with kids or really anyone. I use mine all the time and I love the scent of Vicks. Really feels if you or your kids aren't feeling well and a affordable price tag.
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely loveeee this ! They have all different scents and each one can help with problems you have ! I use the sleep oil and it helps me sleep better at night and not snore highly recommend
Danielle H.
I own this product it is amazing my twins were sick for about 2 weeks and I decided to run this in their room within a few days they were cleared up I got this at my baby shower but if I hadn't I would have purchased it I highly recommend it to anyone it is a great product
Alyssia S.
Love this! Helped many times when my daughter would come home with a stuffy nose or chest cold. The Vicks smell helped as well by calming her and opening up her lungs so she could sleep well.
Irem M.
For the most part I liked this humidifier a lot except the fact that it's inconvenient to fill.
love the way it makes my daughter's room smell so nice.
Erika E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This has helped my allergies especially during the colder months.
Particularly with the heat running it tends to make the air dryer.
Esther R.
Kansas City, KS
I own this product and it's amazing. It helps my niece very much at night, so she can breath and not get sick easily.
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We used one for the kids and it worked great for allergy and sinus crap. They really liked having one in the bedroom.
Traci G.
Aurora, CO
Is there a age limit for this product and is it meant for larger rooms?
Krista J.
Are these safe to leave in a todlers room ?
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
How large of a space do these work in? I have a semi open floor plan in our upstairs and am not sure how this will behave.
Krista J.
Are these safe to leave in a toddlers room