Vicks® Cool Mist Evaporative Humidifier

Easy to fill – removable tank with carrying handle

Does this work better than the cheaper one? Is it worth the cash?
Is this extremely helpful for people who are prone for sinus infections or people with allergies? I am just wondering if it would be helpful for my family...
Do u add water in thisVicks Filtered Cool Moisture HumidifierWRITE A R ?
Start your review of Vicks® Cool Mist Evaporative Humidifier!
How would you rate this product?
jessie O.
milwaukee
I think it is really good to have a humidifier I bout one that have song and different picture for the wall . my one year old love sleeping with the humidifier . I notice that he sleeps longer when the humidifier is on and he does not move when he is sleeping with the humidifier.
Connie V.
Moreno Valley, CA
I use this for whenever I'm sick. It's is amazing really helps. The only bad thing is the noise. I found myself waking up to it a lot.
Allie H.
Columbus, OH
This humidifier seems to do just as good of a job as some more expensive models. I actually bought it to replace a Honeywell humidifier. I use it when I sleep to keep my skin and throat from getting too dry. It work well and I like the white noise that it produces
andrea M.
Lansing, IL
Love this humidifier, this brand is awesome. Would highly recommend this product.
amanda H.
chinook, WA
Having a humidifier is a must! I highly recommend this humidifier and brand to anyone.
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This humidifier is cheaper than most, especially if you buy something else from the same manufacturer (the $10 off $30 coupon helps a lot)! It only has two speeds: low and high. High gets pretty noisy, but what you would expect. I just don't use this function at night. However low is whisper quiet, you can't even really tell it's on at all. I have a somewhat large studio and it easily keeps it humid in here. As far as replacement filters, it appears as those are reasonable as well. It doesn't have any real features, but it works and it has worked well for me so far with no complains. Quiet, cheap, and humidifes, it's win-win.
Stephanie S.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I have been using this humidifier for years! Very quiet & I like how it is easy to put in whatever room needs it. I think it does its purpose well.
samantha N.
Huntington, WV
This is a great humidifer for anyone who is sick or with a little one who has a cold will help them breath better so they can sleep i recommed i
Kayla Z.
I bought this Humidifier for my bedroom and it's been wonderful! I love the way it makes my room feel, the air feels so much better to breathe in. It's also really simple to use which I like about it! This is the first humidifier I've ever tried and my husband and I really like it!
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
My dad uses this all the time so he can sleep. He usually has insomnia at night. I think he has a breathing problem that allows him to wake up in the middle of the night so this humidifier works good to prevent that.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...