HealthBiometric MonitoringBiometric MonitorsVicks
ComfortFlex Thermometer with Fever InSight

Vicks ComfortFlex Thermometer with Fever InSight

The Vicks Comfort Flex Digital Thermometer is ideal for monitoring your child's temperature. It gives readings in as fast as eight seconds. Boasting professional-level accuracy, this digital ComfortFlex thermometer gives you quick information when caring for a sick kid. It's waterproof, which makes it easy to clean using hot water and soap. This thermometer also features an automatic shut-off for longer battery life. It can be used orally for older children, or rectally or under an arm for babies. The kit includes probe covers and a storage case to keep it clean between uses and for transport. It features a big backlit display for easy reading. The readout changes color depending on the temperature so you can tell at a glance if your child is clear, slightly elevated or sick with fever. It remembers the last reading taken so you can easily compare changes over time. This thermometer is accurate enough for professional use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vicks ComfortFlex Thermometer with Fever InSight!
Kathy E.
Palmyra, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This thermometer is very accurate and works quickly. If it shows a higher temp it will show either a yellow or red light, otherwise it shows a green light. My only complaint is you're supposed to be able to replace the battery, but we tried with a couple of them & it never works. This is only around $10, so it can almost cost that much for a battery so I just buy a new one. That's why I gave it 4 stars. I really recommend this one.
Sarah D.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vicks ComfortFlex Thermometer with Fever InSight uploaded by Sarah D.
I'm not a fan honestly. We went and bought this thermometer, because the cheaper option at the store wasn't accurate. So we bought this one, which is also not very accurate. It is comfortable though. And easy to read.
Ashley G.
Exeter, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works very well, works quickly and easily. Has different colors for different levels of of fever/ temperatures. Easy to read and makes taking everyone in the households temperatures super easy and fast!
Trina F.
Hixson, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good thermometer! I like how it lights up big and bright with the color that goes with what your temperature is. Batteries are still going strong after a couple months as well
Mariela A.
Morton Grove, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is really easy to used and quickly result the only I don’t like went don’t have more battery I know easy to find another battery
Heather L.
Harrisville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've always used Vicks products while taking care of my baby when they were sick it's accurate the thermometer battery lasts a very very long time and it's Acura and I couldn't say more or be more happier with it
Susan R.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Easiest thermometer I’ve used. My only suggestion is to make the sleeves that go over the actual thermometer- please make them easier to put on!! It’s tricky and always end up having to throw one away.
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this. It reads in just 8 seconds, has a large easy to read face, plus lights up, green for normal, yellow for mild fever, red for high, and and beeps faster for a higher fever. Easy for half asleep night time use.
Robyn H.
Carroll, OH
Works fast and love that its flexible. Very easy to use and has a plastic cover for storage. My kids 5&7 dont seem to mind this thermometer over others because of how quickly you get a reading. Very happy with it.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Este termómetro es súper fácil de usar, además de que es muy bueno, siempre lo tenía en casa cuando mis niños estaban más pequeña. Ahora ya tengo otros modelos.

Looking for your answer?