Vicks Comfort Flex Digital Thermometer uploaded by Megan W.Vicks Comfort Flex Digital Thermometer uploaded by Amanda B.Vicks Comfort Flex Digital Thermometer uploaded by Melissa D.

BY VICKS #8 in Thermometers

Vicks Comfort Flex Digital Thermometer: Fever InSight with a color display helps you to better understand your child's temperature; the screen displays green for no fever, yellow when the temperature is slightly elevated and a red fever alert Readings in as fast as eight seconds Professional accuracy Large backlit Fever InSight display Waterproof for easy, thorough cleaning Automatic shut-off for longer battery life Memory feature recalls and displays last temperature taken Oral, rectal or underarm use Probe covers and storage case included see more...

La'el H.
This is great for taking the temperature under the armpit. It's very flexible, not too cold and fast. My only gripe is that it takes awhile to turn on.
Kingna V.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My daughter loves this thermometer! It's the only one that she will let us put under her tongue because it doesn't hurt :) it's very accurate!
Ashley V.
Suffolk, VA
I did not like this one. I felt the accuracy was way off compared to my other thermometers. I would not recommend this one unfortunately.
Ankita G.
Atlanta, GA
I Am such a vick fan... I hv most if their wellness products... This one is vry handy Vicks Comfort Flex Digital Thermometer
Lisa K.
This is our favorite thermometer. Super fast. Really good for wiggly children. We use it orally only
Megan W.
I love this thermometer. This thermometer has been my go-to for years with my 5 children..
Yvonne G.
Muskegon, MI
My little neecy is so happy
Wout say is she feing bather
And so grate
Serena K.
Sherwood Park, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this for my kids. I find it works great on figuring out if your child has a temperate or not