Vicks Comfort Flex Digital Thermometer uploaded by Melissa D.Vicks Comfort Flex Digital Thermometer uploaded by Amanda B.Vicks Comfort Flex Digital Thermometer uploaded by Megan W.

BY VICKS #8 in Thermometers

Vicks Comfort Flex Digital Thermometer: Fever InSight with a color display helps you to better understand your child's temperature; the screen displays green for no fever, yellow when the temperature is slightly elevated and a red fever alert Readings in as fast as eight seconds Professional accuracy Large backlit Fever InSight display Waterproof for easy, thorough cleaning Automatic shut-off for longer battery life Memory feature recalls and displays last temperature taken Oral, rectal or underarm use Probe covers and storage case included see more...

Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had this around 2 months before it died. While it was functional I liked it. The display was easy to read and it took temperatures fairly quickly. Plus, it was really affordable too. The best feature was the color displays to indicate fever. I didn't repurchase because I couldn't find it in local stores at the time.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Lost my other thermometer a couple of weeks ago. Bought this one at a local store. I love that it color codes the temperature so that even people who don't know what's good or bad everyone will know.
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this I bought this since my baby was a new born baby.its affordable not pricey at all..I was a first time user but I'm still useing up to now still have it..it's good no improvements needed..
Robyn W.
Middle River, MD
I love this thermometer. I love the color screen feature to let you know if the temperature is alarming or not. I keep it in my diaper bag and will be getting another one for home.
Trista C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This reads crazy fast! Which when you're doing a rectal reading on a 17 month old fast is good.

I like how big the numbers are and it will be read if it goes above 100
Emily J.
We have this thermometer at our house and love it. I love that as soon as it reads your temperature it changes color to tell you green good, yellow, mild fever, red, fever.
Brandy N Jason A.
Proctorville, OH
This product is great I use this for both my infants. It's very nice and I love the fact that it let's you know with color change if it's normal , a little warm , or fever.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
This thermometer is the best for the price. I used to work at a child care center and this was the trusted brand and type for the center. Quick and easy to read.
Mindy H.
We have had two of these. they are not the most accurate and take too long with a special needs child. Just spend the extra money for a forehead thermometer.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.