BY VICKS

From Sunrise to Moon Down, Keep Your Cold Symptom Relief Covered. This Vicks Combo Packs DayQuil & NyQuil Cold & Flu Relief Combo Pack includes: DayQuil Cold & Flu Multi-Symptom Relief Liquid Aches, fever & sore throat. Nasal congestion. Cough. Non-drowsy. Alcohol Free Power through your day with the non-drowsy, multi-symptom. see more...

Wendy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This combo is meant to balance your battle against the flu. I wouldn't recommend attempting to maintain your normal well lifestyle while using these medications. These are still meant to be used while recuperating at home, in my opinion. Please note that some people may have a stomach reaction to the colors used in the medicines.
Stacie S.
League City , TX
Taste like crap but works like a charm!!! I have a love/hate relationship with Nyquil. LOL. I like the liquid since it works really quickly but man it is hard choking that stuff down. Does what it says though so I can only kind of complain!
Chrissy B.
Columbia, SC
These are great products for a Cold! I don't think it helps too much for the flu. The taste isn't good, but I've definitely had worse. Eases cold symptoms, and helps you sleep at night! It makes you cough less and eases soreness some.
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
There has to be something said about the liquid Nyquil. It seems to work better for me than the pills. I use the dayquil as well during the day and they work best.
Hari D.
Harrisburg, Pa
Work well with fever and sore throats I used for couple of time and my fever and coughs has gone. I will recommend for anyone who had caught and fevers.