Vicks® Children's NyQuil® Cherry Multi-Symptom Cold & Cough Relief 8 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Whitney B.Vicks® Children's NyQuil® Cherry Multi-Symptom Cold & Cough Relief 8 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Alew P.

BY VICKS

Vicks children's nyquil relieves your child's nighttime sniffling, sneezing, and coughing--without alcohol, acetaminophen, or aspirin--so your child can rest. Temporarily relieves cold symptoms: cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation; sneezing; runny nose. For children 6 years and older. Carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing. Use as directed. Keep out of reach of children. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
Normally I go for the natural meds like Hyland's. This is great! I have 2 kids so of course when one Is sick so is the other! This doesn't make them groggy and it stops the cough and runny noses! Great go To brand!
Audra A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm not the biggest fan in the world of alcohol based cold/flu medication. But if I really can't sleep because of an illness, this is my go-to product. The taste isn't completely unbearable but it's also not great. The fact that it works makes up for the bad taste though!
Amber P.
My daughter recently had a cold, and couldn't get through the night without coughing her lungs out. So, we used NyQuil Children's, and withing a half an hour she was feeling better, with minimal coughing. I recommend highly
rosaria s.
Warren, MI
My favorite medicine to take when I'm sick, and I'm an adult. It doesn't give me a heavy hangover like the adult brand does. It tastes amazing, nothing like the syrups did when I was little. And it works! what more can you ask for?
Yvette L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
This product really works! I don't get a fuss out of my little ones when they take it. I don't get any complaints about taste either!
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
Saw this the other night and was so excited! My little one is still too young for it but I'm excited they have it :)
Michala F.
Even though it says you can give to kids, I still use it. Works perfectly at night time when you cant sleep.
carey b.
Didn't know that they made this for kids but that is AMAZING. I'm going to have to have my son try it
Esther C.
Blythe, CA
I've used Nyquil as a kid & have never seen a bad result. Very trusting brand of medicine.