A minor throat irritation is no excuse to let your day drop by the wayside. Vicks® VapoDrops™ contain menthol, a trusted ingredient that temporarily helps soothe your throat irritation.

Temporarily relieves

- Throat Irritation

Active Ingredients (per drop) (Purpose)

Cherry: Menthol 0.0834% w/w

Inactive Ingredients

Cherry: Ascorbic acid, citric acid, liquid glucose, eucalyptus oil, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, flavour, sucrose

Usage: Use as needed to relieve throat irritations.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vicks® Cherry VapoDrops™!
How would you rate this product?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vicks® Cherry VapoDrops™ uploaded by Katie L.
Love these! They work wonders and don’t taste like trash. I’m very picky about cough drops and these work and taste good. Would definitely recommend.
High Point, NC
This is m favorite brand of drops. Never used any other brand. I always buy the cherry ones. Tastes better that other brands.
Summerville, GA
I have not tried but i have heard they are really good and the taste is good but i am going to buy some if i find them
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Only brand i use. Always comes in handy during the cold months, the flavors great and it always gets the job done
Elizabethvle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These cough drops are AWESOME they take away the itch and even better they have a great taste.
Delta , BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a must have for me when I have a cough. This particular cherry flavor also taste great. It’s really affordable and the package is nice. I always keep a box at home. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I will always love these because they bring me back to my childhood. The menthol in them isn't too strong like Halls are. Vicks drops actually taste like candy, which makes me more likely to be willing to eat them. If you don't like Halls, give these a try.
Mississauga, ON
Amazing product and works so well. Anytime I have a cold or sore throat this is my go to. It does not takes bad like most medicated drops and you can feel it opening up your sinus
hillsburgh
Purchased at: Walmart
The best thing ever when your sick, if you can't breath well or have a stuffy nose it's the perfect remedy. Takes away scratchy throats and opens lungs. I love these!
HAMILTON, ON
These coughing drops are soothinen and moisturize my throat while suppressing my coughs. The menthol helps me also with the get rid of my harsh coughs at times.