BY VICKS

A minor throat irritation is no excuse to let your day drop by the wayside. Vicks® VapoDrops™ contain menthol, a trusted ingredient that temporarily helps soothe your throat irritation.

Temporarily relieves

- Throat Irritation

Active Ingredients (per drop) (Purpose)

Cherry: Menthol 0.0834% w/w

Inactive Ingredients

Cherry: Ascorbic acid, citric acid, liquid glucose, eucalyptus oil, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, flavour, sucrose

Usage: Use as needed to relieve throat irritations.

Summer C.
High Point, NC
This is m favorite brand of drops. Never used any other brand. I always buy the cherry ones. Tastes better that other brands.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA

I have not tried but i have heard they are really good and the taste is good but i am going to buy some if i find them
Toni H.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Only brand i use. Always comes in handy during the cold months, the flavors great and it always gets the job done
nytasha s.
Coal township, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These cough drops are AWESOME they take away the itch and even better they have a great taste.
Terrilynn R.
hillsburgh
Purchased at: Walmart
The best thing ever when your sick, if you can't breath well or have a stuffy nose it's the perfect remedy. Takes away scratchy throats and opens lungs. I love these!
Nicki S.
Mississauga, ON
Amazing product and works so well. Anytime I have a cold or sore throat this is my go to. It does not takes bad like most medicated drops and you can feel it opening up your sinus
ines s.
HAMILTON, ON
These coughing drops are soothinen and moisturize my throat while suppressing my coughs. The menthol helps me also with the get rid of my harsh coughs at times.
madiha O.
Brampton, ON
Something to keep in handy... especially in cold weather... i hate coughing all the time especailly when you are out in public.
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
1,254 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Love vicks! I always buy the orange drops by Vicks and they work well. Taste so much better than Halls.

Walmart