Vicks® Cherry VapoDrops™

A minor throat irritation is no excuse to let your day drop by the wayside. Vicks® VapoDrops™ contain menthol, a trusted ingredient that temporarily helps soothe your throat irritation.

Temporarily relieves

- Throat Irritation

Active Ingredients (per drop) (Purpose)

Cherry: Menthol 0.0834% w/w

Inactive Ingredients

Cherry: Ascorbic acid, citric acid, liquid glucose, eucalyptus oil, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, flavour, sucrose

Usage: Use as needed to relieve throat irritations.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vicks® Cherry VapoDrops™!
Jennifer G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
2,793 reviews
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Vicks vapodrops cough relief cherry flavor 20 drops are so amazing for my throat I get these at the Dollar Tree for $1 and I give them to my children and my husband myself I recommend these to all my friends family because they're so amazing for that dollar they really help you if you're congested and need to relieve pain achy sore throat and it helps you to breathe more better seriously best dollar ever spent I always rack up on these
Joanna V.
California
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vicks® Cherry VapoDrops™ uploaded by Joanna V.
Vicks® Cherry VapoDrops™ uploaded by Joanna V.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
These cough drops are my favorite so far. I love any and all Vicks products. They never disappoint me. But these cough drops taste soo good and they smell amazing. They work just like all other cough drops. They taste just like candy so it’s perfect for kids
Kalie D.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Amazon
I can’t even finish one, I thought it was awful even though I’m sure it helps. I’ll have to just take regular meds.
melissa V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Siempre hay que tener de estás para toda ocasión. A mí no me gustan mucho porque son muy fuertes. Pero si mejoran en la descongestión y alivian el dolor de garganta.
Heather R.
Ledyard, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love the flavor and how they feel on my throat. They really help soothe my sore throat.Vicks is a brand I trust. I always recommend and search for Vicks products when I’m sick
Laura H.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are very good! They helped with my cough last year. They taste really good, too! I purchased these when I found them at the Dollar Tree. Great price and great cough drops!
Yadira M.
This cough drops are the best they help with With irritated throat and helps to control coughing for a while they don’t have an aftertaste and they’re also good for kids . I will recommend this for a good tasty Good cough drop.
Hillary Z.
Elmhurst, NY
Smooths my throat when my throat feels dry. I take it mostly when I feel like I’m about to get sick soon.
Chelsea M.
Sudbury, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these because they are not as harsh as halls they are also not as effective though but I just eat more of them so that’s not really a big deal since you get more for the price with these anyways.
Sol P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these for when I have a sore throat and I just love them also for when I have a stuffy nose it clear up my sinuses

Looking for your answer?