VICKS BehindEar Gentle Touch Thermometer

VICKS BehindEar Gentle Touch Thermometer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VICKS BehindEar Gentle Touch Thermometer!
How would you rate this product?
Maribel  M.
Perris, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
It makes me a product with great precision, plus it is super easy to use it and read the result. this brand offers very good products
Carola C.
I have use this for my kids when they were younger and now and his grades and I will recommend it to any new moms
Alecia S.
Lexington Park
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great thermometer. It is very accurate. It’s much better than your typical oral thermometer. It’s inexpensive as well.
Anais G.
Hayward, CA
This is ver convenient you don’t have to be poking the kids and makes kids more comfortable to get the temperature 👌
Christina J.
one thousand s pearl st apt six
My grandpa gave this to me forever ago and it still works perfectly fine. Its reliable and well worth the money.
Jay S.
I bought this thermometer for a quick, cheap buy because my 2 yr. old had a severe fever and all I had was an Amazon gift card. I ended up taking him to the hospital before it arrived, which later ended up being the best decision I ever made as he had pancreatitis and metapneumo virus. Surprisingly, the thermometer worked great when I finally did use it and it is super light weight. I'm happy with my decision.
Amanda B.
I like this one because it goes in the ear and it seems almost always give an accurate reading when I compare to my nurses. This is a good one to try!
Marc M.
Warren, OH
Does what it’s suppose to do. Love that it has large number you can see. Would highly recommend to family and friends!!!
Samantha E.
Fort Pierre, SD
I love this thermometer it works great and I don't have to worry about spreading germs with it going in and out of everyone's mouth or buying extra sleeves for it or making sure it's in the right spot of the moth I just gently place it behind their ear and in seconds I get a accurate reading
Jessica  L.
Granger, IN
This has been a life saver especially during the pandemic. We had this when our first baby was born and she’s about to turn 7 and it still works. Only had to change the battery once since then. I don’t know if it’s terribly accurate but I think it’s close enough. It doesn’t cause any discomfort so it’s easy to take a little one’s temp when they don’t want to sit still or don’t feel good.

Looking for your answer?