Liz B.
Hampton , VA

How many would recommend this for a newborn child to use is it safe and dose it work ?

Sem K.
2 years, 4 months ago
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
2 years, 5 months ago
I recommend it and it is safe!
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Colorado Spgs, CO
3 years, 3 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When I used this on my baby, I put some on their pajamas instead of directly on their skin. I also found that Vicks has plugins, you put a small insert into the holder, plug it in, and it releases Vicks into their room.
Lien L.
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV
3 years, 4 months ago
I don't think before 2 months but I could be wrong. That's just me because I know it gets absorbed in the skin. Ask your doc!
kristine m.
kristine m.
3 years, 4 months ago
I've used this on my son at 2months. Apply really light amount and it should work wonders.
Katie M.
Katie M.
3 years, 4 months ago
I recommend it. Cant do any harm to them.
Jenn T.
Jenn T.
Limoges, ON
3 years, 5 months ago
We have used it on our baby when he was a newborn but only on the feet. We waited till he was older before putting on his chest as well
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
3 years, 5 months ago
I highly recommend it! Our pediatrician also recommended it as well and we have been using it on our son since he was a newborn and he is three now! When ever he starts coughing and having issues we rub some on his feet and chest. With a newborn we just rubbed it on his feet as that seemed to work plenty and then when he got older we used some more on chest. Great product and safe!