BY BABIES 'R' US

This non-medicated rub helps calm soothe and relax your baby with a formula containing calming aloe vera and fragrances of eucalyptus rosemary and lavender. see more...

Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
This product as been a life saver this holiday season! My whole family has been sick with a horrible cold. I've used this on everyone my youngest is 15 months my oldest is 12 yrs old. I rub this on all four of my kids chests and necks for immediate relief. Not only does it help us all breathe better but it's great for aches and pains too. The is a definite must have product for my family!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
Turned to the good ol' Vicks on the baby's feed with socks to help knock out the cold! And wow does this work! Grandma was right haha! I recommend to parents who are trying to make their little one more comfortable during a cold. Really cleared my sons sinuses and sleeping came easier to him through his cold!
Gemini M.
Gemini M.
Love this stuff and so does my 3 year old son! It helps open up is respiratory system when he's not feeling well. It also smells amazing. It's easy to use and doesn't leave a greasy residue on his shirts when I put it on his chest.
Greta K.
Greta K.
Gulfport, FL
I use this for both of my young kids and would buy a 5 gallon drum in a heartbeat! They instantly get relief from their coughs (put it on the bottom of their feet and cover with socks), it's not very expensive, and I think it is easy to wash off my hands after applying. I love this!
Brandi t.
Brandi t.
I don't like the harsh smell of regular vaporub, so this is what I use instead. It still helps keep my nose clear when I'm sick, even though it's less intense.
Plus it has aloe, lavender and rosemary.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
San jacinto, CA
This is my favorite product this week! My babe was sick for a few days and was very fussy. This plus a vapor bath and hydration was pretty much the only thing i could do for her and it helped.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Works great to help head congestion and also suppress cough in babies/toddlers. Will use again in the future.
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, ON
Vicks Baby Rub - don't mind the damaged container my dog got ahold of it, this tiny thing has lasted me 3 months and I'm almost done it! My 6 month old has been contested since born and has had a cold and runny nose every month so when that happens this stuff helps him breath while sleeping at night time, I put it on his chest, back and the bottom of his feet, if he's having a really hard time breathing I'll rub some at the top of his lip under his nose and it helps soooo much, I've even used it on my 3 and 5 year olds and it's helped them too! Time to go out and buy another since this ones almost done
Maha S.
Maha S.
M1s2z4
This product works like miracle!! I have been using since past 3 months on my baby, this products is life saver help my baby breath better which helped him sleep great at night and at times when he had sever runny nose. I love this product and so does my son. The soothing aroma effect and the smell is amazing!!! Something every mom needs!